What do men want??!! (1 Viewer)

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
AsyLum said:
What all those girls with you arent enough?!?!

bro, u know u can never have too many girls :D

anyway i just want a girl to cuddle with and talk to throughout the whole night and also listen to all her problems.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
guys want a girl who they can talk to, laugh with, be stupid around, someone who lets them have their own space so they can go out with their mates, someone who loves them for who they are, not someone pretentious who wants to change them.
with that, in a relationship they'd also want someone they're physically attracted to, with a good sex drive and ;) kinda fun personality.

i think thats about it.

HSC
azzie said:
guys want a girl who they can talk to, laugh with, be stupid around, someone who lets them have their own space so they can go out with their mates, someone who loves them for who they are, not someone pretentious who wants to change them.
with that, in a relationship they'd also want someone they're physically attracted to, with a good sex drive and ;) kinda fun personality.

i think thats about it.

*bang* on the money again.

repz

HSC
Someone that appreciates the things they do
whether its lil or big
someone to boost their ego
someone to spend time with hang out have fun

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
repz said:
whether its lil or big
someone to boost their ego
Having a small penis is YOUR problem not theirs

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
azzie said:

i think thats about it.
how'd you fit what we want in 7 lines?? :eek:

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
I can't speak for all guys but for me personally there are really only two things -
1. Sex
2. Silence
Typically also what movies exaggerate. Hmm...
All men want sex and women to stop "nagging", how many times have we seen or heard that before.

whiterabbit said:
Haha Smirnoff isn't exactly a manly drink.

It's lemonade lollywater.
My mates have jumped onto the Smirnoff band-wagon coming off beer. I say it tastes like Lemonade and theres nothing fancy about it but they dont seem to care.

Theres also no such thing a manly drink or "a girls drink". If you like it, you drink it. If your afraid people will laugh at you for what you drink or what you prefer and then purposely avoid those type of situations then you ought to rethink who you are. I also hate it when people force others to think that drinking something like coolers is "uncool" or "girly". Grow up.

FoodForThought said:
No one cares what nationality you are, if fact be glad your asian - your genetic make up gets you pissed quicker than anyone else. That is a gift. Utilise it now.
That isn't true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)