What Do I Do?????? (1 Viewer)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
HELP!!! I'm a complete computer noob, and our computer has this 'trojan.W32.looksky' virus. I dunno what's going on, but i got redirected to 5 websites for me to download "ultimate cleaner" and "ultimate Defender", but i don't know whether they're from Windows, or whether they're pop-ups caused by the virus. Windows says that the virus is level 5 seriousness (on a scale of zero to five). I've already run Spybot and Avast anti-virus, but they haven't managed to remove the virus....

HELP!!!! What do i do!!!!! These pop-ups keep coming up about downloading 'ultimate cleaner/defender', but i don't know what to doo!!!!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
ssejamafone said:
HELP!!! I'm a complete computer noob, and our computer has this 'trojan.W32.looksky' virus. I dunno what's going on, but i got redirected to 5 websites for me to download "ultimate cleaner" and "ultimate Defender", but i don't know whether they're from Windows, or whether they're pop-ups caused by the virus. Windows says that the virus is level 5 seriousness (on a scale of zero to five). I've already run Spybot and Avast anti-virus, but they haven't managed to remove the virus....

HELP!!!! What do i do!!!!! These pop-ups keep coming up about downloading 'ultimate cleaner/defender', but i don't know what to doo!!!!
Type the name of the virus into google and look through the results... there will be solutions somewhere on there.

Alternatively you could just format your computer, that will definitely fix the problem.

Sonata

HSC
formatting takes to long, try entering safe mode and perform ur scans there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)