What do girls think of facial hair? (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeh its not a bad thing i was just saying that u looked older:)

fire away

Banned
HSC
tahnks

r they ur lips? coz they look quite inviting ahah

hmm yea i rekon its like a good thing........i just havnt really got it 2 work in my favour yet lol

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
fire away said:
call u it...make fun of it....u no the usual ahah
haha ok then...well my name in english iz rose.....dnt ask my overseaz one u wnt b able to pronounce it cuz nobody i've come across ever has :D

fire away

Banned
HSC
Dumdida said:
haha ok then...well my name in english iz rose.....dnt ask my overseaz one u wnt b able to pronounce it cuz nobody i've come across ever has :D
i dont mind a challenge rosey

HSC
N/A
wots a 5oclock shadow? :???: LoL.. im somewhat lost with the terminology .. *sigh*
weLL.. some guys look good with a slight beard - rugged look - but not like beardy beard ..and no moustaches.. icky .. it makes em look wayyyy to old!! LoL.. hmm.. and .. weLL.. lets just say that i can tell when my guy hasnt shaved .. LoL.. but sometimes itz kinda cute.. lol :uhhuh:

Amryllis

HSC
I think a 5 o'clock shadow means when a guy shaved in the morning, but because their facial hair tends to grow fast, by the evening that day they'd have a slight hint of facial hair. I doubt that happens with Asian guys though. Many of them hardly need to shave more than a couple of times a week.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
I dislike facial hair for the pure and simple reason that it's prickly... which detracts from those moments when you're kissing someone... or when you touch someones face...

for me... I know that some people look good with facial hair, a 5 o clock shadow, or whatever... but...well... i don't like it!

HSC
N/A
Amryllis said:
I think a 5 o'clock shadow means when a guy shaved in the morning, but because their facial hair tends to grow fast, by the evening that day they'd have a slight hint of facial hair. I doubt that happens with Asian guys though. Many of them hardly need to shave more than a couple of times a week.

ohh okay - so in other words [on a more literal level] it means that by 5pm that eve the guy has already grown again? :p

t j

HSC
facial hair is a touchy subject. some guys look really good with a bit of facial hair. my friend tim for example is too lazy to shave all the time so occasionally has
" designer stuble" as he likes to call it. it looks really hot. othre guys just look untidy with facial hair. if u have good bone structure it could be ok. ive only kissed one guy that was a bit prickly... i made him shave. i spose it just depends...

t j

HSC
designer stuble is like just a bit of stuble that is ... um i dunno like meterosexual... its designed to look hot and jesus wouldnt say that thank u very much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)