What did you just buy NOW thread? (1 Viewer)

kaylz

HSC
gaypsych101 said:
I bought a $700 D&G motarola v3i, a $60 D&G matching eel skin pouch and also $40 matching hands free and $120 1gb micro sd mem for my music :)
sukkaaaaaaaah.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
Missha Compact foundation ~$28 + deep sea water ~$4 & green tea Mask ~$3

Little cute black jacket with lace brims $20

PPS Hair Product - spray on Wax (for curls) $15

*AnT*

i hate my username.
HSC
N/A
gaypsych101 said:
I bought a $700 D&G motarola v3i, a $60 D&G matching eel skin pouch and also $40 matching hands free and $120 1gb micro sd mem for my music :)
V3's are overrated.
you should have also bought D&G sunnies too aye...... :|

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Wrangler denim shorts.

The only ones that GP had.

The ones at Glue were fucking lame. Man I can't stand Diesel and G-Star Raw.

They are such shit, try hard brands.

Meistro

HSC
N/A
Geez, everyone seems to actually have money. Bugger.

A new shower cap.. it has a duck on it.. it was a dollar. Yay?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
A blue freshwater pearl bracelet from the aquarium.
Lunch at Sydney tower. Best view evar.
Red Rusty wallet.
Double blend chocolate.
Doritos.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
black & white dress for the lawn party this weekend from susan, $99.95.
a new mobile phone, motorola L6.
headbands from equip, 3 pack, $5.95

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
over in hong kong i got a tiffanys necklace and bracelet, a cute silver ring, pearl earrings, pearl necklace, pearl bracelet, a cute little paul frank metal watch thing, a white wrist watch, two burberry pull-along bag thingos, three chloe handbags (one beige/caramel in colour, one chocolate in colour and one deep blue in colour), a black chanel bag with the white c's with matching wallet, coco mademoiselle by chanel (100mL from dutyfree au), jack daniels and midori (each 1L from dutyfree au), five ralph lauren polos and one burberry polo, a white winnie the pooh tee (from dineyland hk), and dvds (the devil wears prada, nacho libre, v for vendetta, pirates of the carribean 2, jsut my luck, etc) and only a few box sets (like series. ie house m.d., frasier, black adder and special victims unit). i also got presents. several silk ties (like about 3 each for both my brothers and my dad), bags, silk scarves and so on and so forth.

i loved it.

i also got free stuff there. like a chloe wallet, the pearl earrings were free and a few bags like LV and that. but its not like i bought those things..

Last edited:

*AnT*

i hate my username.
HSC
N/A
jebbie said:
over in hong kong i got a tiffanys necklace and bracelet, a cute silver ring, pearl earrings, pearl necklace, pearl bracelet, a cute little paul frank metal watch thing, a white wrist watch, two burberry pull-along bag thingos, three chloe handbags (one beige/caramel in colour, one chocolate in colour and one deep blue in colour), a black chanel bag with the white c's with matching wallet, coco mademoiselle by chanel (100mL from dutyfree au), jack daniels and midori (each 1L from dutyfree au), five ralph lauren polos and one burberry polo, a white winnie the pooh tee (from dineyland hk), and dvds (the devil wears prada, nacho libre, v for vendetta, pirates of the carribean 2, jsut my luck, etc) and only a few box sets (like series. ie house m.d., frasier, black adder and special victims unit). i also got presents. several silk ties (like about 3 each for both my brothers and my dad), bags, silk scarves and so on and so forth.

i loved it.

i also got free stuff there. like a chloe wallet, the pearl earrings were free and a few bags like LV and that. but its not like i bought those things..
good job on the tiffany pick-up....let's hope they are genuine....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)