What did you just buy NOW thread? (2 Viewers)

sweetcherry

HSC
Uni Grad
A pair of Aztec Rose camo shorts and a leather Rip Curl wallet from City Beach. They were on sale.

kaylz

HSC
Okay today I got a black cashmere and wool blend coat, new for $60, a marcs jumper for $24, a marks and sparks cardi for $35, a cashmere blend scarf for $10 and a cute knitted angora black beret for$10 annnndn two pairs of stockings. yay. I very nearly bought these green ysl boots but I wouldn't have had any money left so decided against it.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
a long black double breasted wool coat, red flat shoes (i gace up looking for the perfect ones, and just bought plain ones, all my shoes are simultaneously comitting suicide...)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
today i bought a coffee. decided to get it not from the uni. best. idea. ever.
i asked for a skim flat white. but i think he gave me a soy flat white. whatever the hell it was it was grand. *hopes its just a real good tasting skim* i could taste the soy. it tasted awesome. :eek:

HSC
melimoo said:
today i bought a coffee. decided to get it not from the uni. best. idea. ever.
i asked for a skim flat white. but i think he gave me a soy flat white. whatever the hell it was it was grand. *hopes its just a real good tasting skim* i could taste the soy. it tasted awesome. :eek:
:( i wish i could find a coffee shop near uni that didn't sell shitty coffee.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
sexy sexy sexy boots :D, $50, 'spoilt' brand, from barkins (clothes/shoe shop in gong)..pics here

2 pack of knee-hi socks (1 plain black, 1 stripey), $5.99 reduced (promo) from $7.99, from best & less

lunch - roll & drink from a really yummy & cheap cafe in town, $5.95

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
- Biotherm Orange Celluli-peel so i can use on my fat face. And i dnt think you can use it on your face anyway :s
- Country Road Black Pointy Suede flats

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
*Really cute PJ's from B&T, they're white, with monkeys and coloured circles on them, and they came with bonus socks
*Teeth whitening stuff
*Semi-permanent hair dye
*Oh, and I got my hair cut

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
i just spent way too much =P
$70 worth of groceries. milk and bread and bacon and that sort of essential thing
$100 on a watch for mum. never spent that much on mothers day before, but she's been a particularly awesome mum this year.
$7 on 2 headbands from kleins (cheap is good). one's pink, the other's all glittery
$20 on sony headphones cos i managed to smash up my ipod ones
$10 on bubble bath and anti-hangover body wash for the bf. he'll thank me on sunday morning.
$7 earrings from jay jays.
$12 on a bristle brush, because ive been using a comb for years and recently discovered that using a brush is so much nicer.
$30 on a black scrunchie sort of handbag thing

*sigh

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i bought a pair of shoes from table 8 @DFO for $15. i'm doubting the quality of them but they look alright
and a cookbook cos i'm crap in the kitchen so decided to buy one

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
katietheskatie said:
:( i wish i could find a coffee shop near uni that didn't sell shitty coffee.
hay
the barista's heaps hot too. so i dont mind waiting while they take forever to make my coffee...its a good view. and hes really nice and doesn't call out my coffee but brings it to me. now that just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :eek:

went shopping at bondi. I NEED JEANS OK STORES PLEASE. YOU HAVE NONE. ALL I ASK IS A PAIR OF MID RISE (NOT HIPSTERS) STRIAHGTLEG JEANS IN BLACK AND GREY WITH NO FUCKING STUPID WASHES THAT LEAVE ME WITH BABBOON BUM OR STUPID FUCKING WHITE PATCHES ON MY THIGHS. THIS IS NOT COOL. I INTEND TO WEAR MY JEANS OUT MYSLEF KTHX. AND I NEED SOME BRANDS OTHER THAN LEES BECAUSE THEY WERE SO LAST YEAR AND I NEED THEM FOR <$200 AND NOBODY HAS ANY. GRRRRRRRR.
meanwhile, i bought a red laura ashley cardi and 3 pairs of bras (finally some that fit proper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooo) ahem

kaylz

HSC
melimoo said:
hay
the barista's heaps hot too. so i dont mind waiting while they take forever to make my coffee...its a good view. and hes really nice and doesn't call out my coffee but brings it to me. now that just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :eek:

went shopping at bondi. I NEED JEANS OK STORES PLEASE. YOU HAVE NONE. ALL I ASK IS A PAIR OF MID RISE (NOT HIPSTERS) STRIAHGTLEG JEANS IN BLACK AND GREY WITH NO FUCKING STUPID WASHES THAT LEAVE ME WITH BABBOON BUM OR STUPID FUCKING WHITE PATCHES ON MY THIGHS. THIS IS NOT COOL. I INTEND TO WEAR MY JEANS OUT MYSLEF KTHX. AND I NEED SOME BRANDS OTHER THAN LEES BECAUSE THEY WERE SO LAST YEAR AND I NEED THEM FOR <$200 AND NOBODY HAS ANY. GRRRRRRRR.
meanwhile, i bought a red laura ashley cardi and 3 pairs of bras (finally some that fit proper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooo) ahem
Go forth to Glue store. The girl there was sooo helpful. I tried on about 13 pairs (of Nobody and Mavi jeans) and in the end I bought 2 that didn't have any cheese grater scuffs or bleaching or any of that shiz.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
2 long sleeved, layered look t-shirts
1 black bag
Macca's (spew)
Cold Rock icecream

And, tonight, will buy hairbands and bobbypins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)