• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What did you just buy NOW thread? (1 Viewer)

dora_18

HSC
you have to go shopping! shopping is necessary to function normally, and look at it this way im about to go out with friends and probably get totaly smashed having to attend an 8am lecture tomorrow morning!....so im sure you can spare a few hours shopping:d

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
dora_18 said:
you have to go shopping! shopping is necessary to function normally, and look at it this way im about to go out with friends and probably get totaly smashed having to attend an 8am lecture tomorrow morning!....so im sure you can spare a few hours shopping:d
lol yeah, but It takes me around 2-3 hours to shop properly. I hate rushing.
Most times I shop on Tuesdays or Wednesdays afternoons(cos I finish early), just before I get home. But it's not the same as Thursdays:(

anyway, I'm not that upset over it lolz

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
lmao of course I do. Glenwood doesn't even have a proper shopping centre.

but I only shop @ Glenwood when I need to buy something from woolworths. It's like......closer.
i went to blacktown today, i went up to that level 4 thing and into the outside bit where the library is and shit... it looks really kool

i still hate blacktown though :)

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
breaking said:
i went to blacktown today, i went up to that level 4 thing and into the outside bit where the library is and shit... it looks really kool

i still hate blacktown though :)
how freaky!

I went to blacktown library today after school, cos I needed to borrow tons of books. Imagine if I bumped into you, I'd be like "wtf".

I hate blacktown too. Especially at night.

ummm..yeah.

Last edited:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
how freaky!

I went to blacktown library today after school, cos I needed to borrow tons of books. Imagine if I bumped into you, I'd be like "wtf".

I hate blacktown too. Especially at night.

ummm..yeah.
no you wouldnt have, you dont know what i look like.

anyway i didnt really look around the library much, i just went in the entrance part cos i was looking for a drum media magazine cos theres no general pants in westpoint and they usually have them. um i saw a couple of sudanese blacks in that library. are you a sudanese black? :/

*hopeful*

HSC
natstar said:
hmm I have a bit of a cosmetics shop today
-Sunsilke brilliant brunette shampoo + conditioner
-False eyelashes
-Rimmel blush/bronzer
-Mabelline foundation
-some cheap eyeliner from Gloss
-yesterday I got 2 cheap long sleeved tops from supre

where can u get false eyelashes from ? i saw some in a cheapy lil store and was worried they wouldnt hold properly

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Black A-line skirt from Cue
Blue-green short sleeved knit from Cue
Black tailored pants from Portmans
black round toe heels
blue sweater vest
white long sleeved shirt x2 from cotton on
white and green long sleeved shirt from cotton on

ummm thats it :)

i just got a job at an office in the city and went on my shopping spree in AGES to celebrate :) (and to get clothes to wear for the job)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I need to stop my regular Thursday night shopping sprees. I get bored in the afternoon, so I spend money. eeek!

I bought this gorgeous black bag. It's no brand name, not that I care. It was only $40, score! I needed a nice (big) black bag for when I go out to dinner and for parties where I'm driving and have to take wallet, keys and the like.

I also bought some licorice, a coffee and a black strapless Fine Lines bra. Hooooray for Myer's 20% off all Lingerie!

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
grk_styl said:
I need to stop my regular Thursday night shopping sprees. I get bored in the afternoon, so I spend money. eeek!

I bought this gorgeous black bag. It's no brand name, not that I care. It was only $40, score! I needed a nice (big) black bag for when I go out to dinner and for parties where I'm driving and have to take wallet, keys and the like.

I also bought some licorice, a coffee and a black strapless Fine Lines bra. Hooooray for Myer's 20% off all Lingerie!
ohhh how long is the 20% off lingerie on?? *needs new strapless bra*

i just bought gumboots
best single fucking investment ever
too bad i didnt have them before i went to uni today

*hopeful*

HSC
hey with the fake eyelashes u just peel them off when u want to take it out right ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)