What did you give to/get from your loved one for chrissy? (2 Viewers)

HSC
boyfriend + i have only been together about a month so i wasn't expecting too much.

he got me some nice lingerie (mainly because i asked for it), and he knew i liked packaging so he made me these two awesome boxes. he also gave me a packet of jelly belly's and some huge random duplo sticker (i love duplo).

i got him this striped polo shirt from Industrie and Giorgio Armani Black Code (cologne). i also baked him some cookies and made him a mixtape.
and that night we exchanged presents we had really good sex, twice.

HSC
SKA said:
priceless gifts are always the best ;) (not that expensive ones are crap or ne thing)
very true ska, i got my gf a photo album and stuck some photos of us in the front and put an i love you message in there...and some insence stuff for her room...

its all good

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
neo_o said:
WOW! I'll say this for everyone, but all of us here at BoS really appreciate your willingness to share the intimidate details of your relationships. Next time Jerry Springer isn't on, and I want to learn about trailer park sex, I'll make sure that I drop you a line.
yeah because it totally happened, and im major trailor park trash. im just surprised no one has said sex yet....then again maybe everyone was too busy to have sex like me :(

mm87511

HSC
i got my bf
a limited edition Zippo....which cost me heaps so tat i cant afford anything else..

i received
a cute dress..
a collection of MAC makeups
a Model co lash curler
and a digital camera...
dont kno how much did these cost him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)