What did you give to/get from your loved one for chrissy? (1 Viewer)

aj_number_10

HSC
watd u get ur bf\gf

i really didnt wasnt into spending ltos of money so i gave them all a coupon with writing "1 hour of aj love" on it. n lets just say they are all very impressed

nanabite

HSC
Yeah, it probably is. I got all the generic "it's not me, it's you" stuff.. and "you're the nicest guy I've ever known".. I think we agreed on "we're taking a break... for an indefinate period of time", that way I don't feel so bad.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I got my boyfriend

-Metallica "Ride The Lightning"
-Iron Maiden "Killers"
-Iron Maiden "Brave New World"
-Iron Maiden T-shirt of "Best of the Beast"

*sigh*

And he got me a fucking digital camera to make me look like a stingy bitch. lol.

A

assman

i got mine gel caps that she can put in her bra

is that a good present or WHAT? :D

A

assman

my girlfriend gave me a white gold ring engraved with her name and my name. i gave her gel cups to push up her bra with

stainmepink

HSC
u horrible son of a bitch. i hope u die a single virgin

assman said:
my girlfriend gave me a white gold ring engraved with her name and my name. i gave her gel cups to push up her bra with

GSTARRAW

i hate girls, they're about as fucked as a 17-hour day prostitute job. Such an emotionless bitch, im sick of showin'all the love and care and coppin' a bitchy attitude. hhhhmmmf, if she gonna be a btich she gonna get treated liek a bitch!@!!

GSTARRAW

natstar said:
I got my bf
an adidas gift pack (has aftershave and shower gel in it)
Jim Bean boxes that came with a t-shirt
another pair of boxes

its also his bday on sat and i got him a bottle of Jim Bean Small Batch
Niiiiceee, you can never go wrong with the jimmy!!! I got my girlfriend a gold playboy bunni belly button ring with diamonds, now arent i a sweety?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
i hate girls, they're about as fucked as a 17-hour day prostitute job. Such an emotionless bitch, im sick of showin'all the love and care and coppin' a bitchy attitude. hhhhmmmf, if she gonna be a btich she gonna get treated liek a bitch!@!!
can't figure out who you're referring to. Your girlfriend? Or just girls?

Because I cried like a stupid sissy girl when I saw my present. Tears of joy, disbelief and probably PMS. I can't believe he spent so much money on me....

GSTARRAW

ur_inner_child said:
can't figure out who you're referring to. Your girlfriend? Or just girls?

Because I cried like a stupid sissy girl when I saw my present. Tears of joy, disbelief and probably PMS. I can't believe he spent so much money on me....
ref. to gf.

2muchwork

HSC
i got presents that sound funny to others but meant things to me. A pair of red reebok pumps, (anyone else remember these shoes? i always wanted a pair when i was little) two fully autographed dragons guernseys (i'm a mad saints fan) and one of those robosapiens (strange i know, but they are so cute)

and i got him a 51cm flat screen tv, dvd player, framed photo of us, ferris buellers day off dvd and a cd,

oh and had a corker of a christmas, my nan passed away and my dad ended up in hospital....i hate christmas!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
I got my boyfriend

-Metallica "Ride The Lightning"
-Iron Maiden "Killers"
-Iron Maiden "Brave New World"
-Iron Maiden T-shirt of "Best of the Beast"

*sigh*

And he got me a fucking digital camera to make me look like a stingy bitch. lol.

oh and you think that YOU look like a stingy bitch

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
aj_number_10 said:
i really didnt wasnt into spending ltos of money so i gave them all a coupon with writing "1 hour of aj love" on it. n lets just say they are all very impressed
priceless gifts are always the best ;) (not that expensive ones are crap or ne thing)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)