• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What did every one do for Muck Up Day? (1 Viewer)

ALF85

What did everyone do for muckup day? Did you plan anything crazy? What were the consequences?

GavBot

We were given loads of warnings, so we did very little. And the police showed up at 9:00am, just to make sure we were being good.

We did nothing worse than using danger tape to cut off access to all the buildings, and drawing chalk outlines of dead bodies on the ground. :(

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
im not in yr 12 but this yr they decided to make the toilets real gross....stuff them with toilet paper and green/brown slime....they also put glitter on the toilet seats....and sticky stuff on the handrailing of the stairs

when im in yr 12 i plan to steal some sodium from the lab storeroom and chuck it into our fountain!!! muahahahah....a.lil dangerous though...hmmm? jkz

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
we didnt do crap all
we were allowed
we had security guards out front and all over the skool to make sure we didnt do anything
every single day leading up to the last day of skool for 2 weeks, the skool principal told us that we would be charged if we did anything stuipd...

so yeah... we thought of doing stuff...

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
we did a fair bit at our school, but nothing destructive, so they didnt really care, but i had to go home early- as in like 10 after getting there at 7 (i was sick)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
the skool principal told us that we would be charged if we did anything stuipd...
yeh ours told us the story about how ppl died last yr from being in the boot of the car etc etc..

we just had a massive water fight not to mention cross dress - guys in dresses chicks in their uniforms..

we were disrupting all classes, and when we got the principal with water bombs he got soooo pissed off he kicked us out...

so we went to cronulla and swam in our uniforms and had sand fights it was quite fun.. nothing destructive to the skool tho but it was da best! :D

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
sounds like mad fun.. our yr did nothing :( ~ well the teachers bribed us with a trip to the beach

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
we broke into the school one afternoon, hosed down a classroom - SOAKED the carpet, then planted alfalfa seeds...i can't wait to see how long it'll be when the juniors get back to school...Hopefully so long it'd have to be mowed down..

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
We weren't allowed to do anything at our school. Our Principal said if we did he would be forced to called the police. So, it was not really worth it:).

arls

our skool is pretty tightarse, but i decided to chuck stink bombs into classroom windows. cause there were so many year 12's having water fights and dressing up running around teachers couldn't find out who it was. heaps of classrooms had to evacuate, it was pretty funny

i heard later on that :

one of the science labs were doing an experiment and a beaker reacted chemically with the bomb and broke
also, one class's teacher locked them inside with the bomb, didn't want yr 12 prank to ruin his lesson, and some chick threw up in the classroom!

bails

Our principal chucked a fit before we even started, even got in trouble for stealin road signs.

but yeah we had a jumping castle and slip n slide and huge waterfight, was fun =)

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Originally posted by bails
but yeah we had a jumping castle and slip n slide and huge waterfight, was fun =)
At least you had fun. I was stuck inside organising the stupid Trivia Night. :(

Robyn

well we didn't do that much... we were warned that we would be taken to the police if we were caught on the grounds after school hours... so i am not sure what anyone did out of school hours

but.... on our actual muck up day some ppl put some dynamic lifter in the gardens, a whole group of us made the teachers pay money to park in the carpark (we made nearly $100).... um some ppl put some lubricant on the toilet seats and on railings, and on car door handles, some ppl stuck pads around the school in lockers and in the corridors, some other ppl put condoms around the school (they looked like they were used) and as well we got water pistols and water bombs and we were wetting every1 who went passed, as well we stole some council signs for our carpark thing

anyway.... cya l8ter

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
We set-up our quadrangle (in between all our buildings) like a war zone thing nd we had sandbags nd string nd heaps of tyres nd stuff nd we had like a war between all year 12 with waterpistols and water/flour bombs.......it was so fun.
We also made sure we soaked ALL of year 11. But we made sure it was non-destructive, as there was many warnings about the consiquences (as explained by others in this thread).

It was still fun tho!!!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)