What degree are you doing @ ACU? (1 Viewer)

mishka

HSC
N/A
hehehe

i'm doing the same as cro_angel!! yeah, where's all the new ACUers???!!! :D

LazyBoy

HSC
ill be doing B Information Systems at the north sydney campus. (unless of course im gratned flexible entry at USYD)

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
i got into acu, doing bach. business/info systems
there must be more :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh:
what is going.. this uni should be on the main list. not hidden like it is now :mad: :mad:

p i r a t e

notnownotever said:
i got into acu, doing bach. business/info systems
there must be more :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh:
what is going.. this uni should be on the main list. not hidden like it is now :mad: :mad:
Yo, do you reckon the 1st semester of info systems will be hard? cos if I get into course in the late round I want to transfer to B Arts/Business in the 2nd semester but the lady said its only possible if you get good marks in semester 1. I did IPT in highschool and got about 78 in the HSC :S

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
p i r a t e said:
Yo, do you reckon the 1st semester of info systems will be hard? cos if I get into course in the late round I want to transfer to B Arts/Business in the 2nd semester but the lady said its only possible if you get good marks in semester 1. I did IPT in highschool and got about 78 in the HSC :S
http://inet.acu.edu.au/handbook/Course/arts2004/bbusis.htm
go here.. when i was there the asian bloke said it starts from stratch. so people for business. keep in mind there is only 1 info subject while the rest are business..

so pm if ya need help ok :rolleyes:

mishka

HSC
N/A
notnownotever said:
yeah i suggested an alternative in the thread you made in the general uni forum. :D

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
i'm doing a BA at strathfield. my uai wasnt high enough for primary so i'll work my but off n see how i go applying for a transfer at the end of the year. id not i can always to a dip ed when i've finished...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)