what courses r ppl doing at UNE? (1 Viewer)

meh05

what courses did everyone apply for? i applied for social science and want to know who else did. second option was primary teaching.

I applied for B Arts and my second option was the same as yours, primary teaching. I cant wait for uni!! lol

jesscookie

HSC
i applied to Natural Resources and B Science. The NatRes is the best course of its kind in NSW, so it should be pretty good :) i like hugging trees

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Does anyone know what the 'cp' stuff means about courses?

I've been looking at what courses I want to do, but don't understand the whole 12cp stuff etc.

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Does anyone know what the 'cp' stuff means about courses?

I've been looking at what courses I want to do, but don't understand the whole 12cp stuff etc.
it means credit points... basically each subject that you do is worth 6 credit points and you have to have a certain number of credit points to be able to finish your degree.... so 12cp means you'll have to do 2 subjects of whatever it is..

to jesscookie - yeah B NatRes is a heaps good course (and its not just for tree huggers...) i'd also reccomend doing BNatRes/BURP (Urban and Regional Planning) - its a double degree but it gets you in to a multitude of jobs... does depend if you have an idea what you want to do yet or not (after you leave uni)

jesscookie

HSC
ballerinabarbie said:
to jesscookie - yeah B NatRes is a heaps good course (and its not just for tree huggers...) i'd also reccomend doing BNatRes/BURP (Urban and Regional Planning) - its a double degree but it gets you in to a multitude of jobs... does depend if you have an idea what you want to do yet or not (after you leave uni)
hey thanks, i also applied for B Science, i'll do geology if i get into that. what do you do in urban and regional planning?

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
First preferance is B Nat Res/Urban Regional Planning. Im hell scptical about living in armidale for 5 years but....5 years oh so long...

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
chilipepper said:
First preferance is B Nat Res/Urban Regional Planning. Im hell scptical about living in armidale for 5 years but....5 years oh so long...
nah it's a good town... gets cold in winter - but you don't notice that if you live in college!!
and as for burp/town planning a lot of people get offered jobs as early as 1st year! so you might not be here for that long!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)