• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

what counts as cheating (1 Viewer)

what counts as cheating?

• first base

Votes: 65 76.5%
  • second base

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • third base

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • fourth base

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • love

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • nothing count there is no cheating

Votes: 8 9.4%

• Total voters

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I guess it ultimately depends on the situation but there are some things that are not acceptable. You can only explain it away up to a certain point, and tbh if you're in a relationship with someone their feelings should matter to you enough that you'd think twice before you went and sexytimed someone else. Not to mention I can't imagine why you would want to, unless you actually don't like the person you're with, in which case, dump them and then it's not cheating, it's just hooking up.

HSC
i think to be honest it comes down to whether or not you regret it.

you only live on this earth once and the relationship you are in now is most likely not going to end up your life partner anyway; so why live by someone elses rules of what is and what isnt determined 'cheating'?

for me; i have fingered another girl at a party while dating my (now) ex, but i dont consider it cheating because a) i was drunk and b) it didnt get past second base. and to be honest; now that we are broken up; i dont regret it at all; the only thing i do regret is not taking it further with her. i think if i wasnt drunk and in control of my actions though; then this would have been skating on thin ice

on the other hand though; my bitch (now ex) gf was sending texts to other guys while she was sober and lied to me about it when i confronted her, especially about the x's on the end. the fact that she lied, was completely in control of her actions and was sober makes this cheating in my opinion. and the fact that she was deceiptful enough to try and say it meant nothing just confirms it when it obviously did, and the fact that she said she doesnt regret sending them is the icing on the cake

so yeah i think at the end of the day if youre drunk its not cheating cause its not something you would normally do; and if you regret it then its not cheating either because it clearly means if you could have a second chance that you wouldnt do the same thing again

thats just my 2cents but you only live once so no point getting stressed out on someone else's technicalities; and you are really only cheating yourself of a fun life

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
unluckyinlove07 said:
So i could go out fuck 10 girls, tell my GF i regret it, and its all good.

Im not charlie harper.

-Anfernee-

HSC
conics2008 said:
lets all have an orgy at my house!!

Yeah, I'm sure your mother would make an excellent host.

you're not invited btw..sorry, I know it's your house and all.

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
It depends, tbh. If I was wearing a condom then I wouldn't really have touched the other girl, so how can it be cheating?

saskiazoezelda

HSC
unluckyinlove07 said:

you only live on this earth once and the relationship you are in now is most likely not going to end up your life partner anyway; so why live by someone elses rules of what is and what isnt determined 'cheating'?

for me; i have fingered another girl at a party while dating my (now) ex, but i dont consider it cheating because a) i was drunk and b) it didnt get past second base. and to be honest; now that we are broken up; i dont regret it at all; the only thing i do regret is not taking it further with her. i think if i wasnt drunk and in control of my actions though; then this would have been skating on thin ice

on the other hand though; my bitch (now ex) gf was sending texts to other guys while she was sober and lied to me about it when i confronted her, especially about the x's on the end. the fact that she lied, was completely in control of her actions and was sober makes this cheating in my opinion. and the fact that she was deceiptful enough to try and say it meant nothing just confirms it when it obviously did, and the fact that she said she doesnt regret sending them is the icing on the cake

so yeah i think at the end of the day if youre drunk its not cheating cause its not something you would normally do; and if you regret it then its not cheating either because it clearly means if you could have a second chance that you wouldnt do the same thing again

thats just my 2cents but you only live once so no point getting stressed out on someone else's technicalities; and you are really only cheating yourself of a fun life
wow, this is really a new low. so you can finger another girl at a party, and because u were drunk its ok? yet when she dares (god forbid) to send some guy a message with an 'x' on the end (slut) you consider it cheating?
thats fucking pathetic.
so if you went out and got completely plastered and fucked a new girl every weekend that would be ok because u could blame the fact that you were drunk?
i think this is what we call a schovenistic pig.
btw she probably lied to u about it because she know u were a psycho clinger and valued her life.
oh, and usually when you bother to "live by someone elses rules" of what is considered cheating, you are in whats called a relationship. good ones usually have some level of mutual respect. you are apparently yet to experience this. maybe when you get into yr9 it will all come together for you.

iLOVEmyBF

HSC
cheating is whatever the other person consisters as a betrayal
pretty simple really

DLtoken

HSC
Well, really, cheating is very broad IMO. But, there is definitely different levels. Quite frankly a kiss after a dinner date would anger me much more than completely inebriated sex... That's just me though...

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
imo physical and emotional cheating are 2 different things. both types of cheating are bad but emotional cheating is much worse.

blacksunset

HSC
risole91 said:
Im pretty sure you got the bases wrong:

I always though it was

1st: Hook up
2nd: Handy/finger
3rd: Head/oral
4th: Fuck..

everyone else...??

Yeah and obviously cheating is 1st.
yep agreed, to the bases and the cheating part

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
jonnypride said:
kissing oh my god if my girlffriend kissed another guy id just be like its over
Never heard of a second chance? You got to mean it though. Everyone deserves a second chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)