what clubs & societies did u guys join? (1 Viewer)

Woony

HSC
@ oweek?
so far i joined the shanghai club.. not sure why.. friend kinda forced me to. :eek: (not even shanghainese?)

i wanna join d2mg but was outta $$.

so what clubs did you guys join?? anyone know the website for the aus born chinese society?? im thinkin of joinin

karoooh

HSC
Red Cross, UN, Amnesty International, Chocolate and French.

I couldn't decide whether to join Young Labor or Greens.

Chris.

HSC
what do the "revues" actually do? i havnt checked out any clubs and societies at all..i live too far to be active members in any

Chris.

HSC
karoooh said:
Red Cross, UN, Amnesty International, Chocolate and French.

I couldn't decide whether to join Young Labor or Greens.
is that you in your dp? hottest red head ive ever seen. anyway i might join red cross too.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
The Revues on campus put on a theatrical show every year. It includes things like skits, parodies of songs and dances. They usually have a theme - Med Revue was based on Rush Hour last year (Thrush Hour), CSE Revue was based on the X Files (The TeXt Files) etc.

The Revues aren't about just acting. They're about meeting people, doing a bit of work, and seeing something fruitful grow in front of you. You can do things like design and build a set, work on sound and lighting, write the funnies, or be in the show itself.

It's also a great way to meet a wide range of people, and just because they have degree/faculty specific names, it doesn't mean you're excluded because you don't study it. The Revues are open to everyone.

If you're interested, check out:

www.cserevue.org.au
www.medrevue.unsw.edu.au
www.lawrevue.unsw.edu.au

All of the clubs and societies' stalls will be open next week, so feel free to drop around and talk to them :)

karoooh

HSC
Chris. said:
is that you in your dp? hottest red head ive ever seen. anyway i might join red cross too.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sif. That's my all time favourite model. :eek:

I <3 her lots.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
UN Society, AIESEC, ASYF (Not too sure, some Asia-Pacific business network society), AnimeUNSW, Ecosoc, Peer mentoring for social science and economics and probably gonna join somethin like kendo/judo/fencing/kickboxing (haven't figured it out yet).

karoooh

HSC
I guess I know what you mean about over-subscribing, but if you're interested, it doesn't really matter. It'll be fun and interesting!

I've joined the Netball sports club too, but I'm not sure if I can make it to registration. :\ If I don't, then I'll just join the TKD sports club.

Chris.

HSC
whats UN? united nations? lol..karooh dont tell me you changed your avatar because of me lol

karoooh

HSC
Yea, United Nations.

And no, it's the same girl and you just reminded me to change it. I keep forgetting to. :eek:

barrel_roll

Harmonic Dissonance
HSC
I didn't know you could sign up for more than ONE society! I only joined Lawsoc :(
Can we still sign up now, after o-week?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)