What Clubs and Socs are you joining this year? (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
Can anyone answer my original question (hidden under a complain-fest):

Does anyone know roughly when training sessions are for MADSOC? They said Tues, Wed and Fri but what times?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
When I joined Madsoc in 1st year, classes were usually later on in the afternoon 4pm and later. They may have changed in the last 2 years, but I doubt it...most people don't have uni after that time, hence why they make it so late.

(well 3pm at uni is late for me lol)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
jb_nc said:
I only joined the Liberal Club because I'm not buying the Access card and they let me join for free but seriously lol at the stickers in their bag: "Rack off leftie scum", "Viva La Howard Revolucion" and "Why be politically correct when you can be RIGHT" (my fav).

I didn't really stick around to get info but (because there are a few members here) does the Liberal club meet every so often? What do they do?
We have general meetings every second Tuesday (or whatever day is most convenient for everyone this year) where we discuss policy, upcoming campaigns and whatever else is relevant. We run campaigns for Union and SRC that are typically 2.5 weeks long, and we organise drinks nights, with the first to occur late next week (either Thursday or Friday, I can't remember).

lala2

Banned
HSC
grk_styl said:
When I joined Madsoc in 1st year, classes were usually later on in the afternoon 4pm and later. They may have changed in the last 2 years, but I doubt it...most people don't have uni after that time, hence why they make it so late.

(well 3pm at uni is late for me lol)
And how long do the classes usually go for? May be able to make the Wed one if they start at 4 to 5 ish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)