What Cars does everyone drive?? (1 Viewer)

Sham

92NTY6
HSC
was bouncing around in a subaru liberty for a short moment of time..
nicking the parental corolla ascent of late..
spent the weekend test driving utes...
and the waking hours scrolling classifieds...

btw - if anyone knows of a reliable, ~150,000km, 2000 or younger, NOT a showpony, NOT lowered - pref auto, but at this rate ill have learnt manual by the time i find something half decent... - newsouth, not fussed on cosmetic scratch dent damage, ute going on a $10thous budget -- yell something loud this way.. :D

Last edited:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Sham said:
was bouncing around in a subaru liberty for a short moment of time..
nicking the parental corolla ascent of late..
spent the weekend test driving utes...
and the waking hours scrolling classifieds...

btw - if anyone knows of a reliable, ~150,000km, 2000 or younger, NOT a showpony, NOT lowered - pref auto, but at this rate ill have learnt manual by the time i find something half decent... - not fussed on cosmetic scratch dent damage, ute going on a $10thous budget -- yell something loud this way.. :D
why the y00t

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Sham said:
btw - if anyone knows of a reliable, ~150,000km, 2000 or younger, NOT a showpony, NOT lowered - pref auto, but at this rate ill have learnt manual by the time i find something half decent... - not fussed on cosmetic scratch dent damage, ute going on a $10thous budget -- yell something loud this way.. :D
Easy as to find a hilux that meets that standard.

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/TOYOTA/HILUX/private-results.aspx?N=4294962861+0+408+504+4294962537&State=All%20States&distance=25&Make=TOYOTA&PriceMax=10000&Model=HILUX&state_id=0

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
y00t = ute. It's phonetic.

What sort of ute are you looking at?

Sham

92NTY6
HSC
mr_brightside said:
why the y00t
hahaha.. im not usually one to sound things out loud this late at night in an empty room <_< but why not the ute? arent they just like so hot..?

haha *cue eyeroll.. practical purposes, was out at hay and yass without a vehicle and its definitely a limiting position to be in.. and im due in dubbo and back to yass fairly soon.. and ive done the swag fight with a sedan before =P

Graney said:
Easy as to find a hilux that meets that standard.
cheers graney, still trawling. should probably have mentioned from newsouth in there too.. the search continues, but least ive got a comm vsIII 2000 test drive to look forward to..

Last edited:

suzieee

HSC
7th Sign said:
did mummy and daddy buy the supra...I think so...

I got no respect for cars on the street where parents have paid for them 100%...

Personally I own a 93 build gen2 mazda mx6 with a few extras paid for 100% my self...not by mummy and daddy...
i paid for my car myself. its in mums name but because the insurance is way cheaper that way.
its a white 2004 hyundai elantra :)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Sham said:
hahaha.. im not usually one to sound things out loud this late at night in an empty room <_< but why not the ute? arent they just like so hot..?

haha *cue eyeroll.. practical purposes, was out at hay and yass without a vehicle and its definitely a limiting position to be in.. and im due in dubbo and back to yass fairly soon.. and ive done the swag fight with a sedan before =P
fair call.

Mr.GTR

HSC
Just as expected, majorty drive corrolla's or camery's... bunch of asians and indians LOL... im joking, but you know the ethnicity of the owners by the car they drive... Well being very sterotypical, Im an asian driving a honda accord Euro 06 model in a very sexy Nighthawk black.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
strangely enough i think the accord euros look far better in black.... change the grill and add some decent (non-ricer) rims and you have one hell of a sweet looking car

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
hahahha him and nolan got banned for a few months for posting topless photos of a certain boser. a boser whos name starts with z and ends with oeturman.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
strangely enough i think the accord euros look far better in black.... change the grill and add some decent (non-ricer) rims and you have one hell of a sweet looking car
and by black i meant white.... lol
had a few awesome pics but can't find them now.

HalcyonSky

HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
passat > jetta
no shit, it's the next model up in the vw hierarchy.

it's too classy for me

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)