What Cars does everyone drive?? (2 Viewers)

CieL

HSC
I love the slogan on the box the kid's [parents] used

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Ack to rego and green slip and inspection since my car is old.

Bye-bye $600. I'll try to get my folks to pay for it and i'll pay them back after I get back from Japan. Or I might hack into my parrot fund. But that might mean no pet for me until after january. And I need a pet.

darrynXtreem

HSC
You guys sound pretty pov. My dad gave me his old beamer ('05) caus he doesn't like to drive the same car two years in a row. The GPS is pretty lame caus you can't update new maps and stuff, but apart from that I guess it's ok for the moment.

DazzaX

Pace_T

HSC
darrynXtreem said:
You guys sound pretty pov. My dad gave me his old beamer ('05) caus he doesn't like to drive the same car two years in a row. The GPS is pretty lame caus you can't update new maps and stuff, but apart from that I guess it's ok for the moment.

DazzaX
well arent you fucking awesome.
dickhead

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
darrynXtreem said:

DazzaX
Oh noes, my daddy didn't give me a car. I'm not a spoilt brat who doesn't appreciate said car. I'm so cheap.

That said, update your car NOW! Can't have you driving around in a car without a brand new GPS! You might get lost! Girls will never touch you because you don't have the 2007 model. Baby, it's fact.

morganforrest

HSC
DownInFlames said:
Oh noes, my daddy didn't give me a car. I'm not a spoilt brat who doesn't appreciate said car. I'm so cheap.

That said, update your car NOW! Can't have you driving around in a car without a brand new GPS! You might get lost! Girls will never touch you because you don't have the 2007 model. Baby, it's fact.
qft

RTTTYTR

HSC
stollmann said:
2005 Bmw M5

cant wait for all the shit im gonna get...

I seriously don't see the point in spending that much on a car, I would prefer a $10,000 and the rest of the money into investments

RTTTYTR

HSC
Anesti said:
As the title states what cars does everyone drive??

Ill Start 1993 Toyota Supra
Which one?

Coupe 2dr Man 5sp 3.0i (Import)
Coupe 2dr Auto 4sp 3.0i (Import)
Coupe 2dr Man 6sp 3.0TT (Import)
Coupe 2dr Auto 4sp 3.0TT (Import)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Been the proud owner of a new S3 for almost a month now....I love it!! Audi has come a long way...same to Volvo...which I was gonna buy the C30...

Wow....feel so old posting here now....good luck for everyone on their studies!

lala2

Banned
HSC
I share my mum's 2001 white Toyota Echo 4 door sedan, automatic transmission. It seems to be an old lady's car--all the little old ladies in my suburb drive this Echo!

Boohoo everyone who gets given a new car--or even an old one--and is complaining about it, you should be glad your parents are willing to help you out here. I'm going to public transport it for a very, very long time....and besides, I'm doing good for the environment as well as saving myself the hassle of dealing with aggressive drivers, and competing for a parking spot.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
mzduxx2006 said:
i drive a 2003 BMW 325ci

ehh its not all its cracked up 2 be. i want a rexi :D

fully sick bro r u gonna get it lowered with a turbo bro brorborborobro ur a sik bitch bro r u gonna get it in pink candy paint and go around pumping songs that say 'yo where my girlz at!'

hi fiona :wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)