What car will you get as your first car? (1 Viewer)

kfnmpah

HSC
omg how rich are you people ~.~.... my mum has the latest 3.25 it's very smooth indeed!! very good car to drive.. i don't really like mercs.. they're too big and im scared of driving one..
why'd you write that to me? i'm saying 80k is a shit tin.

hahaha dont worry about all these peasants babe
smooth, bby. ;)

AND in response to you.. How the f*k am I spoilt?! it isn't get over it man! That's YOUR opinion! It may be that 80K is ALOT of money.. But isn't to me! Im waaaaay far off spoilt.. Don't judge a book by it's cover!
OH GOD IT'S THE ALOT:

(Judging by your grammar you're probably going to be needing daddy's money)

i'm just being mean, sozza.

anyway, seremify, i've heard that about MB and Audi dealers being more willing to do a deal.
I've never really liked the look of *most* MB's i prefer the sportier look of BMW's. Z4 roadsters are pretty hot, must be either red or black, though.
325/335i coupe (or maybe even a BMWtouring, not sure what specifically) is probs what i will buy when i have been working for a while/put the mini on club plates/have kids. I don't know if the 335i is worth the extra money for pretty much a bigger engine/horsepower... thoughts?

edit: lol i was just thinking 'what if me and gene have kids and have to buy a car' he knows nothing about cars... he tried to change a tyre once and jacked it up before loosening the bolts. He's the cutest thing ever.

princessoz

HSC
Yeah I've seen that one...don't really like what the owner did to the taillights :(. It is a really nice interior but xD.

But then there is this =D.

OMG that 180...I love it. Shame it cant be registered + needs new gearbox/engine etc :(
Same for this...looks so good.
haha oh damn :/ omg Daaayuummmmm love the 1977 TOYOTA CELICA RA28 LT :) something my bestfriend would also love..
hmm it does too :)

your what you have a farm what
oh yeah how old/what model is it? diesel 42d, single/dual cab etc?
my next car will be this

no of course not
i dont know why they are all getting angry at you, you arent spoilt. its not your fault your parents arent poor hey.
naaw :) Boris.. be my bestfriend :p hahahaha .. yeah true, but I don't think It's really a matter of being poor or not, just more or so successful :)

kfnmpah

HSC
^what's the difference between 'not poor' and 'successful'?

wtf is a luxury car tax?
shit's expensive.

princessoz

HSC
why'd you write that to me? i'm saying 80k is a shit tin.

smooth, bby. ;)

OH GOD IT'S THE ALOT:

(Judging by your grammar you're probably going to be needing daddy's money)

i'm just being mean, sozza.

anyway, seremify, i've heard that about MB and Audi dealers being more willing to do a deal.
I've never really liked the look of *most* MB's i prefer the sportier look of BMW's. Z4 roadsters are pretty hot, must be either red or black, though.
325/335i coupe (or maybe even a BMWtouring, not sure what specifically) is probs what i will buy when i have been working for a while/put the mini on club plates/have kids. I don't know if the 335i is worth the extra money for pretty much a bigger engine/horsepower... thoughts?

edit: lol i was just thinking 'what if me and gene have kids and have to buy a car' he knows nothing about cars... he tried to change a tyre once and jacked it up before loosening the bolts. He's the cutest thing ever.
oh whatever floats your boat .. seriously can't be fucked wasting my time with people like you! BTW not everyone has a father, me being one so no, I won't be needing "daddy" love..

kfnmpah

HSC
oh whatever floats your boat .. seriously can't be fucked wasting my time with people like you! BTW not everyone has a father, me being one so no, I won't be needing "daddy" love..
i'd have a sugar daddy if i could.

who's rich on these forums?

princessoz

HSC
^what's the difference between 'not poor' and 'successful'?

wtf is a luxury car tax?
shit's expensive.
LOL.. Poor I would use a term for people who barely have a roof over there head.. Successful; good education, good job, good pay :)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I dont have a daddy.

boris

Banned
HSC
A big scary 4x4 next to my tiny 2 door coupe's :(.

Oh yeah...someone get me this aeroplane...I mean car :)
its ok brah i drive a 206 gti at the moment (i blew the motor up in my old 4wd hilux. just sitting in the driveway waiting for someone to buy it)

haha oh damn :/ omg Daaayuummmmm love the 1977 TOYOTA CELICA RA28 LT :) something my bestfriend would also love..
hmm it does too :)

naaw :) Boris.. be my bestfriend :p hahahaha .. yeah true, but I don't think It's really a matter of being poor or not, just more or so successful :)
besties 4 lyf
haha yeah exactly, it sounds like a few people are jealous that your parents are successful (ie that they have put in the effort and worked hard to get where they are) hey gurll

princessoz

HSC
its ok brah i drive a 206 gti at the moment (i blew the motor up in my old 4wd hilux. just sitting in the driveway waiting for someone to buy it)

besties 4 lyf
haha yeah exactly, it sounds like a few people are jealous that your parents are successful (ie that they have put in the effort and worked hard to get where they are) hey gurll
haha, yayy! :p Yeah honestly I don't know what there problem is, and I dont care.. Judgemental people -_-

kfnmpah: WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM.

kfnmpah

HSC
haha, yayy! :p Yeah honestly I don't know what there problem is, and I dont care.. Judgemental people -_-

kfnmpah: WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM.
lol what? i thought we moved past this bby?

I never said my parents weren't well off (they are). But I know that 80k is quite a bit of money to a lot of the people on here, and I know the value of a dollar.
My parents are well off and I had a comfortable upbringing to say the least, but they taught me to appreciate my money and I've been working since I was 11 and saving my $2 a week pocket money since i was 5. (wog father, business minded, always telling me to save) which i'm assuming you have not.

So, i don't have a problem with you, I just can't understand how someone can think that 80k isn't heaps of money.
If someone gave me 80k/an 80k car, i'd lose my shit and like... *NSFW* them

boris

Banned
HSC
and what them

i can probably scrape up $80k (gimme a week or two)

kfnmpah

HSC
and what them

i can probably scrape up $80k (gimme a week or two)
i couldn't think of anything. I was gonna say give them all the gobbies, but that's inappropriate. (and i probably wouldn't do that... but for you, bby i just might)

princessoz

HSC
lol what? i thought we moved past this bby?

I never said my parents weren't well off (they are). But I know that 80k is quite a bit of money to a lot of the people on here, and I know the value of a dollar.
My parents are well off and I had a comfortable upbringing to say the least, but they taught me to appreciate my money and I've been working since I was 11 and saving my $2 a week pocket money since i was 5. (wog father, business minded, always telling me to save) which i'm assuming you have not.

So, i don't have a problem with you, I just can't understand how someone can think that 80k isn't heaps of money.
If someone gave me 80k/an 80k car, i'd lose my shit and like... *NSFW* them

Like I said, not going to waste my time arguing.. Well I don't know how I can solve your misunderstanding, it's still not a big deal to me, but hey.. that's just me & the way I was raised.. A car is a car, no matter how much it is.. I just seemed to like that model and when I was asked I told them what I wanted & they got it..

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Im still waiting for proof, like a pic.

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
your what you have a farm what
oh yeah how old/what model is it? diesel 42d, single/dual cab etc?
my next car will be this
ahah yeah im a bit of a farm girl but meh i love it
I really suck at cars all i know is its the hilux sr5
ahh yeah yours looks cool, older model but srsly i hate small cars so anything big is hot for me

boris

Banned
HSC
ahah yeah im a bit of a farm girl but meh i love it
I really suck at cars all i know is its the hilux sr5
ahh yeah yours looks cool, older model but srsly i hate small cars so anything big is hot for me
what really what kind of farm etc
oh yes sr5 lol so expensive so nice though

yes i will either buy a 05 onwards hilux or buy one of these off my parents ultra cheap and do it up

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
what really what kind of farm etc
oh yes sr5 lol so expensive so nice though

yes i will either buy a 05 onwards hilux or buy one of these off my parents ultra cheap and do it up
what do you mean what kind of farm?
yeah i know but ive been saving so i think i can make half of it up... hopefully
landcruiser 4wd? is that what it is? i told you im terrible with cars lol
mate i rekon hilux i think its such a sexy car especially for guys, i'm going to look like the biggest sped driving it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)