What can we do for skoolies?!?! (1 Viewer)

hugglebuddy

HSC
i am new to north qld and have been talking with my friends about skoolies. none of us are really keen about going down to airlie or the gold coast, but want our skoolies to be memorable without costing a fortune. we would love to hear some new and inventive ideas...

thanx xo:)

SL33pY

ceo of the banana factory
HSC
Damage Inc. said:
Several hours of anal lubing followed by several hours of anal raping.
ROFL if u want memorable u need money..road trip another alternative..

55psi

HSC
Go somewhere uve never been before, this includes road trips, plane trips. EXPLORE my niggas.

roxychicksta

HSC
Hey your in the same position as me...i have nothing to do anymore becuz my plans to go on the cruise wid my gals didnt work out...i was thinking of going to queensland but i have no clue where to stay and where to go :bomb: my time is running out

7th Sign

HSC
just drive down to the gold coast or noosa or something...

gold coast would be the best option...

maby even one of your mates had cousins in the gold coast if you want to save money stay with them lol...

I could have done this but I am not that cheap...me and my mates just got 2 hotle rooms in a nice hotel...

55psi

HSC
Yep, ive already booked for queensland, going to be a sweet ass time. Better do it quickly!

ladyknight

HSC
Me and about 5 friends had an awesome time renting a cheap apartment near the beach for about 10 days- I dont think we slept much at nighttime though... but if was fun running around drunk through the streets at 3am! mmmm, alcohol....

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
hhhmmm..i want to go to schoolies!
i couldnt afford it last year & im still in the same position at mo..:(
i dont have my P's either.....*cries*

Should i go up by train & stay with one of dad's internet friends?? oh yeah i have met her...hippie!

Firnovvwen

HSC
Last year, 7 of my friends and I spent two weeks in Shoal Bay, and we all seemed to survive on $250 each for the whole two weeks; that is including decent food (tip: buy at Bi-Lo, you get petrol dockets for $30!), eating out occasionally, alcohol and entertainment, such as bowling and bingo (bingo is awesome).

It was very memorable; we went down to the beach almost every day (twas only a short walk), a couple of us brought our bikes, so we went riding some days and the best part is, there was no police, 'coz they were all up in Queensland.

The tip is to go somewhere where either you or someone you're going with knows their way around the place, and go with people you know and trust. Ask what type of place your friends would like to go to (eg. the beach, their family holiday house - which is a good idea; you don't need to pay rent).

Hope you work out where you wanna go. Have fun!

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
hugglebuddy said:
i am new to north qld and have been talking with my friends about skoolies. none of us are really keen about going down to airlie or the gold coast, but want our skoolies to be memorable without costing a fortune. we would love to hear some new and inventive ideas...

thanx xo:)
Come to byron!! It's going to be awesome, you can get heaps cheap accomodation in the backpackers/hostels and its right on the beach, not overcrowded like QLD and great atmosphere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)