What can I do now? Would I still be able to make it into UNSW? (1 Viewer)

DanQ1991

HSC
My ATAR is REALLY bad - it's in the 50's and I believe I can JUST make it into UWS' B Design course with the bonuses (which I've got no genuine interest in). The course is at their Penrith Campus (it'd take over 2 hours travel to get there for me).

If I wanted to study Education at UNSW or Psychology at UWS Bankstown, which reuires a 70-80 ATAR, would I be able to transfer from the B Design course and after how long? How much would I have to stand out in order to be considered?

On the other hand, should I redo the HSC? Would I have to redo all units? Do we still get assessment tasks?

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Because you sat around smoking pot, drinking booze and just generally slacking off for an entire year, you have now fucked up your dream education, and hence job.
Better luck next life dewd.

Cazic

HSC
Do a tertiary prep course or something. Surely UNSW or UWS offers one of these sort of "alternate" pathways, and it will better prepare you for uni than another round of the HSC will by a factor of about 6 million.

Doomah

HSC
goto UWS, i'll photoshop the "N" on your graduation certificate when you graduate

it'll read UNWS, i'm sure no one will notice :D

Monsterman

HSC
if you repeat the hsc you'll probably go from 50s to what? you'll end up wasting that year since you heard it all again and shit.. dont repeat year 12 unless you have genuine intentions to actually study.. and not waste your time

DanQ1991

HSC
I don't drink or smoke for your info... my ATAR and my marks don't reflect according to my teachers - due to scaling.

I wouldn't care about looking for ways if I was really a low-life.

Doomah

HSC
bro start your uni course at UWS, get credit average, after 1 year and transfer to any course you want. real simple

dont redo HSC again. you wanna go back to school with year 11s? goto THEIR formal, THEIR schoolies?? fk no way

your time at high school is over. move on. HSC/ATAR is a means to get into uni. you can get into uni. look at it half full rather than half empty

Cazic

HSC
Smoking pot and drinking booze and slacking around does not a low life make. It may may have negative effects on marks though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)