What attracts you?? In term of body (2 Viewers)

ellen.louise

HSC
faov said:
You're weird :p

I totally agree with you! A perfect smile (EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT TO ENSURE THEIR TEETH ARE PERFECT) is so attractive, welcoming and nice. I love laughing at people with crooked teeth.

Asian guys are hot! Seriously, they're such a turnon for me. There are of course exceptions (sorry, but I don't like Asians that live in Asia and are poor ... poverty is such a turnoff), but for the most part I'm soo attracted to Asians.

Eww.... I like femine guys more, and I'm never dating someone who knows or likes football, is fat, has a bad odor, is straight, doesn't care about their appearance, or wears any clothes (aka cheap brands).

I know another guy like you. He's also a complete tool.

Noone wants to hear your constant cries of 'blah blah NO OFFENCE! blah blah blah SORRY! blah.

At least Ryan is a bitch boldly. You just pretend to be nice, expect people to be nice back, and think you're amazing.

faov

HSC
ellen.louise said:
I know another guy like you. He's also a complete tool.

Noone wants to hear your constant cries of 'blah blah NO OFFENCE! blah blah blah SORRY! blah.

At least Ryan is a bitch boldly. You just pretend to be nice, expect people to be nice back, and think you're amazing.
Not trying to emphasis my superiority (kidding!), but your post reveals just how sheltered you are. Sometimes I find sheltered people funny, but in your instance it's just sad. I am occasionally bitchy, I know that, and I'm probably the nastiest person at my school (but that's justified because I'm gay, so it must be difficult for me, right?), but if people were smarter they would defend themselves. They lack intellect. I don't pretend to be nice because I AM nice to people. I recognise their rights and my right as a human to be kind, and expect the same kindness in return (you're right on this point :)), but I certainly don't think I'm "amazing". I guess those kinds of attributes inadvertently shine through.

ellen.louise

HSC
faov said:
Not trying to emphasis my superiority (kidding!), but your post reveals just how sheltered you are. Sometimes I find sheltered people funny, but in your instance it's just sad. I am occasionally bitchy, I know that, and I'm probably the nastiest person at my school (but that's justified because I'm gay, so it must be difficult for me, right?), but if people were smarter they would defend themselves. They lack intellect. I don't pretend to be nice because I AM nice to people. I recognise their rights and my right as a human to be kind, and expect the same kindness in return (you're right on this point :)), but I certainly don't think I'm "amazing". I guess those kinds of attributes inadvertently shine through.
If by being sheltered I get to avoid people like you, I'm happy that way. I am in no way lacking in intellect. Does that make me better than other people? No. It would be nice if you could take the stick out of your arse and stop being such a snob. You think you're way different because you're gay, and you don't get how it works here. You are going to get flamed if you say anything to do with your sexuality, race, gender. Deal with it. The fact that you defend eveything you say espresses your insecurities. People who are confident don't need to fight back all the time because they are cool with themselves and you don't even scratch the surface with them. You put so much emphasis on the fact that you're gay that it seems like it's the only defining factor you have of yourself.

xXeMoxXxCoRexX

you can't be half as emo
on a grassy knoll, overlooking the dregs of the lu
HSC
ellen.louise said:
If by being sheltered I get to avoid people like you, I'm happy that way. I am in no way lacking in intellect. Does that make me better than other people? No. It would be nice if you could take the stick out of your arse and stop being such a snob. You think you're way different because you're gay, and you don't get how it works here. You are going to get flamed if you say anything to do with your sexuality, race, gender. Deal with it. The fact that you defend eveything you say espresses your insecurities. People who are confident don't need to fight back all the time because they are cool with themselves and you don't even scratch the surface with them. You put so much emphasis on the fact that you're gay that it seems like it's the only defining factor you have of yourself.
I hate people who feel the need to be one dimensional over emphasise one particular aspect of themselves all the time!

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
faov is even cooler than Bendeguz

Last edited:

ellen.louise

HSC
xXeMoxXxCoRexX said:
I hate people who feel the need to be one dimensional over emphasise one particular aspect of themselves all the time!
have to say, in terms of physical attraction emo fringes do it for me! ;)

can't spam now: looking at guitar website.

faov

HSC
Seriously people,

I don't want to start an argument or anything here. I'm sorry you disagree with my opinion, but I couldn't care. Your kind doesn't bother me. Being gay is, admitly, an important part of who I am but it isn't all I am.

btw. I want to upload my photo as an avatar. Provide me with details on how to do this, please.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
faov said:
Seriously people,

I don't want to start an argument or anything here. I'm sorry you disagree with my opinion, but I couldn't care. Your kind doesn't bother me. Being gay is, admitly, an important part of who I am but it isn't all I am.

btw. I want to upload my photo as an avatar. Provide me with details on how to do this, please.
Go to www.irfanview.com, it's a fantastic yet simple image editor.

cfair

Banned
HSC
resize the picture to 100x100, go to the control panel > avatar > follow steps there.

ellen.louise

HSC
faov said:
Seriously people,

I was in a bad mood yesterday, faov. I was a little bit too bitchy: I'm sorry. I'll be nicer from now on: sarcasm only, no outright bitching.

Chris.

HSC
ViRtUaL said:
ffs fag. u think yur superior coz you're gay. you're not. u'll never get married in this country, you'll never have children of yur own, u'll never get a proper job or decent pay if yur flaming. and u'll never experience proper sex. i mean i tolerate yur kind, but when u come on a forum and act like a snob because yur gay, thats fukn annoying.
LOL!

faov

HSC
ViRtUaL said:
ffs fag. u think yur superior coz you're gay. you're not. u'll never get married in this country, you'll never have children of yur own, u'll never get a proper job or decent pay if yur flaming. and u'll never experience proper sex. i mean i tolerate yur kind, but when u come on a forum and act like a snob because yur gay, thats fukn annoying.
I envy your maturity and tolerance levels.

Sweety pie12

HSC
ok virtual you really need to shut the fuk up or keep your dirty little opinions to yourself there is NOTHING wrong with homosexuality youre just a ill advised male prick

faov

HSC
ViRtUaL said:
ok ok geez i admit u've all caught me. i'm actually a closet gay that only denounced homosexuality to draw suspicion away from myself. i cudnt bear to hold the guilt of lying to all u good-natured, accepting, tolerant forum users any longer.

so faov, wanna hook up?
Don't pity me, fool. It's not like I'm going to date the first guy - gay or not - that I encounter. So no I don't want to "hook up".

Sweety pie12

HSC
ViRtUaL said:
ok then how bout we just have sex and impregnate each other? woops..i forgot...u need a female for that sort of normal sex.
its a good thing we wont have your spawn running around
you probably wish you were getting some of that "unnatural" sex anyways so dont be too jealous virtual

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
ViRtUaL said:
Does that mean you measure success in being married with children and having a "proper job" whatever that might be?

Wow... How sad.

sophie1989

HSC
Atticus. said:
shorter than me by a fair bit
small bum and waist
decent size boobs :p but not too big or too small
not muscled at all ew
'

So picky! And your a body boarder?! :bomb: =0

sophie1989

HSC
ViRtUaL said:
hahahahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)