What ATAR are you aiming for? (1 Viewer)

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
nah but i cant even think of moving on from high school... like 6 years here i dont want to leave
fr and its the people you've been around too.. i can't imagine graduating hs and going in separate ways bc that's scary

hscgirl

HSC
what degree r u aiming for ?
what do u think based on my atar goal lmao
but the reason i'm most excited abt uni is not only being able to do med, but mainly it's bc my parents always tell me uni is where their lifelong friends were formed and they both say uni was the best and most fun part of their life. i'm a rlly extraverted/outgoing person and i wanna go to the uk for uni, bc it has rlly good nightlife/clubs and uni parties and stuff which will be funnn (also i feel like studying in the uk gives the 'stereotypical' uni experience if u know what i mean).

idkkdi

HSC
but the reason i'm most excited abt uni is not only being able to do med, but mainly it's bc my parents always tell me uni is where their lifelong friends were formed and they both say uni was the best and most fun part of their life. i wanna go to the uk for uni, bc it has rlly good nightlife/clubs and uni parties and stuff which will be funnn (also i feel like studying in the uk gives the 'stereotypical' uni experience if u know what i mean).
ye non commuter life is better for sure

hscgirl

HSC
you want to do overseas med?! whoa
ik, it's super competitive 😭😭
the minimum atar is 98.5 in the uk (at least for the uni i wanna go to), but preferably 99+ to have a higher chance of getting a spot... but then i also need to ace ucat too lol

woah im so smart - wait do u wanna do computer science OR engineering? bc they r different degrees right

hscgirl

HSC
wtf thats soo wierd bruh i cant imagine living on campus
do u guys not live on campus? lol idk why but in my head every uni student lives on campus

also, is uni better or worse than what u imagined when u were still in y12? just wondering

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
but the reason i'm most excited abt uni is not only being able to do med, but mainly it's bc my parents always tell me uni is where their lifelong friends were formed and they both say uni was the best and most fun part of their life. i'm a rlly extraverted/outgoing person and i wanna go to the uk for uni, bc it has rlly good nightlife/clubs and uni parties and stuff which will be funnn (also i feel like studying in the uk gives the 'stereotypical' uni experience if u know what i mean).
i dont think u'll be able to have a good social life if u do med lmao

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
she seems to have one !
"first week" anyone can breeze through week 1 shes probably crying rn
Ive seen many "aesthetic reels" abt med bcuz thats what ppl want to post but If u havent seen already, theres also more realistic ones where people get depressed and everything.
And knowing irl med students, family friends and members who are/were med student, i'll tell u, that u really won't be able to haave a great social life

hscgirl

HSC
i dont think u'll be able to have a good social life if u do med lmao
well i'm gonna find a way to have one lol, my dad did med and he said he had a v good and busy social life.
also ig i have to be rlly strict with my time management, like when i'm studying i HAVE to be studying and not procrastinating
wait what degree do u want to do @synthesisFR

hscgirl

HSC
Ive seen many "aesthetic reels" abt med bcuz thats what ppl want to post but If u havent seen already, theres also more realistic ones where people get depressed and everything.
And knowing irl med students, family friends and members who are/were med student, i'll tell u, that u really won't be able to haave a great social life
i read somewhere that first year of uni apparently doesn't count anyway - not sure if its true tho

aulinia

HSC
do u guys not live on campus? lol idk why but in my head every uni student lives on campus

also, is uni better or worse than what u imagined when u were still in y12? just wondering
I dont know anyone personally whos lived on campus, on campus accomodation is usually filled with students who are out of state or international students

aulinia

HSC
Law/Med students on tiktok after doing a 3 hr gym workout, saving 25 patients or winning a high profile case in high court, and studying for 5 hours before their 10am lecture:

hscgirl

HSC
I dont know anyone personally whos lived on campus, on campus accomodation is usually filled with students who are out of state or international students
unis in the uk normally have everyone living on campus - i'm pretty sure it is encouraged/recommended to live on campus there bc its a whole different atmosphere yk

aulinia

HSC
unis in the uk normally have everyone living on campus - i'm pretty sure it is encouraged/recommended to live on campus there bc its a whole different atmosphere yk
Ohh i didnt realise u wanted to go to the uk for uni! Thats a different circumstance, sounds super nice

hscgirl

HSC
are you going to develop an accent ? my cousin's been living there for like a year and she already developed an accent it's terrifying 😭
i was born in the uk, i still have a british accent lmao (it's not as strong as it used to be tho; when i watch videos of myself when i was younger i sound super british and like a totally different person)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Guys, temporarylol has a Computer Science project due monday and this man is on BOS instead of grinding. Can we get a "Shame on you" to motivate temporarylol to get his first dub in CS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)