what are your hobbies (1 Viewer)

mjo

HSC
hey everybody i am only new to this site and i was just wondering what everybody was interested in doing? what are your hobbies? what are your plans after you finish school? if you wanna chat and get to know me email me at mjo_cool15@hotmail.com i cant wait to school is finished i am going to go to UOW and do pe and excercise science. i love sport and listening to music :)

Pace_T

HSC
possible troll??
anyway ill answer seriously coz im getting pretty bored tonight
i have typical guy interests like cars, girls, gym, going out, sport
1 of my friends does that course at that uni... he says its really hard :p

Cpt obvious

HSC
love all sport ( rugby hockey soccer baseball) want to study Physical education at uow

Daniel12

HSC
My Hobbies include mountain biking, scuba diving, Going to the beach and hanging out with friends. When I leave school I intend to go to uni and do a course relating to chemistry and medicine (not absolutely sure yet)

ladyknight

HSC
Love skiing, singing, dancing, creative writing, reading, playing trivia at RSL's with friends and watching people for fun. I'm starting a Creative Arts degree at Maquarie (majoring in writing with philosophy and business management), will start a part-time ACA course in January and hopefully afford piano, singing, and dance lessons at the Rocks, in the future İ will be a kick-ass musical theater performer/writer/songwriter/director, and İ might go back to uni and learn law, forensic science and archeology for fun.

Woot!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)