What are your focus studies? (1 Viewer)

Wat are your focus studies?

• Total voters

elissa

Water xXx
HSC
My teacher has chosen Family and Consumers because he has the most stuff and knowldege on them.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
santaslayer said:
Family and Workplace.

Indig Stds, Global and World Order sux. :p
what are you smoking!

indigenous and WO are like the best options ever! they kill the core :p and kill family! ewww family? thats sooooo boring :p

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i heard shelter was reallly boring, W.O is okay although it's hard 2 keep up

HSC
I do shelter and family. Shelters boring, but pretty easy

cheeky_panda

HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
what are you smoking!

indigenous and WO are like the best options ever! they kill the core :p and kill family! ewww family? thats sooooo boring :p
I agree, I do world order and global and they rock! I would never want to do family, consumers, shelter etc. Global and WO are sooo interesting!!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
the crap thing about family and consumers is the million and one pieces of legislation you have to memorise. the good thing about international options is that the legal systems are crap and you only need to learn a few convenants and treaties :p

cameron0110

HSC
Global and Family... family isn't too bad because the info is all in one place which makes it easy for lazy bastards like me. Global is pretty dodgy because Excel doesn't cover it in the recent edition and Heinemann is crap for it and they were the two I was intending on using!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Im doing family and aborigines

santaslayer

HSC
HSC4LIFE said:
the crap thing about family and consumers is the million and one pieces of legislation you have to memorise. the good thing about international options is that the legal systems are crap and you only need to learn a few convenants and treaties

The good thing about Family is that we learn about Pre-nuptial agreements so rich guys like us are protected from girls like you when it comes to property allocation upon dissoloution of marriage. :p

The crap thing about international studies is that SantaSlayer dislikes it. :p :uhhuh:

Tim_Shady

HSC
N/A
i actually like shelter - something that we will all have to use at some stage (unless you plan on living in the gutter... but even then you hav to know ur rights lol)

but indigenous studies? omg that sucks bad! although, it did help me for my mod. history exam (the UN question)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
santaslayer said:
The good thing about Family is that we learn about Pre-nuptial agreements so rich guys like us are protected from girls like you when it comes to property allocation upon dissoloution of marriage. :p

The crap thing about international studies is that SantaSlayer dislikes it. :p :uhhuh:
rich guys like YOU? girls like 'me'? ppfttt! harsh! hahah excuse me, i know a lot of married couples in which the woman is the breadwinner, eg my sister, she's bringing the paycheck home whilst her husband goes to uni (UoW, what a coicidence! :p) anyway, stop being all macho and 'manly' :p

who cares if santaslayer doesn't like international options, maybe THEY don't like YOU!

and Shady: IP RULES! its soo easy, i love aboriginals :) ahhaa

Tim_Shady

HSC
N/A
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
and Shady: IP RULES! its soo easy, i love aboriginals :) ahhaa
i know its easy.. but deadset... how boring is it!

i think we're only doing it because my teacher, who used to mark HSC exams, said that because only like 3% of people do it, the marking is easier, like they hav to find a band 6 answer, even if there isnt any... so answers that would normally only recieve a 15/20 would recieve an 18/20 if it was the best answer

same with shelter... but i like shelter (im gunna be like donald trump.. but with good hair)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)