• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What are you wearing to the formal? (1 Viewer)

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Yeah, thats preety sexy thornydevil.

For my year10 formal, i wore this black backless and strapless floor length dress with this silver deco thing at the front- really complicating but it was figure hugging and i still love the dress. id wear it if i wass still a size 6 and my bust wasnt what it is now.

For the year12 formal, which is tommorow[monday]- im wearing this crepe silk bronze dress with gold print pattern all over it, with thin straps- the top very much like a sass&bide grecian dress(final dazling moment top at the top of the dress kinda) but its by Natasha Gan. its knee length with about 4 layers of ruffles at the bottom. I might be wearing my gold strappy strappy shoes. i dnt really care, its just one night, one formal. i dnt understand how some girls can go over with it. One girl in my grade has spent 1000bucks so far for this formal cos she wanted "zimmermann"/ like ok.

Catwalk

HSC
kimi said:
For the year12 formal, which is tommorow[monday]- im wearing this crepe silk bronze dress with gold print pattern all over it, with thin straps- the top very much like a sass&bide grecian dress(final dazling moment top at the top of the dress kinda) but its by Natasha Gan. its knee length with about 4 layers of ruffles at the bottom. I might be wearing my gold strappy strappy shoes. i dnt really care, its just one night, one formal. i dnt understand how some girls can go over with it. One girl in my grade has spent 1000bucks so far for this formal cos she wanted "zimmermann"/ like ok.
i spent over $500 in year 10 (excl. tickets & hotel room) and thinking back it was a huge waste of money. girls just want it all to be perfect and all the little things end up adding up.

your outfit sounds gorgeous. :) have fun tomorrow!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
yr 10 - this smoky blue, floaty looking sort of thing with a low v neck and beaded little cap sleeves, quite long in length, with these silver shoes that had little jeweled things on the side and a silver-blue bag. i thought it was the most gorgeous outfit i'd ever seen at the time...looking back on it though it wasnt that great, but good.
yr 12 - well havent had it yet, but when i start to think about it in about a year it'll probably be something in red or black...and not floaty and see through. i am so over the floaty look now. something elegant and feminine.

HSC
N/A
Year 10- long red satin dress, cowled neckline and half backless

Year 11 fancy dress- dark angel

Year 12- shit I have no idea! It's next wednesday but I'm starting to freak out!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
yr 10 - black strapless dress. bo-ring

yr 11 - red halter neck dress. not so boring.

yr 12 (on wednesday! woo woo) - blue-green dress; neckline comes out the front, is beaded and sequined. complete sex dress.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
i dont have a good pic of the dress i wore to my formal(oh but you can see what dan wore :p) the dress was only knee length. here

and i'm wearing a figure hugging black halter for dan's with the most gorgeous shoes in the entire world. will post pics after it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)