What are you guys going to do with your english essays? (1 Viewer)

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Same i feel selling them is a bit unethical.

We need some more standard english resource also !!!!!!!

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A
I am glad there are a few ethical people here. No offense but I don't agree with those who sells their notes. They have been throught what current HSC students are going through and yet they are trying to rip them off while they are at it. I mean wdf seriously?

yours

HSC
I am glad there are a few ethical people here. No offense but I don't agree with those who sells their notes. They have been throught what current HSC students are going through and yet they are trying to rip them off while they are at it. I mean wdf seriously?
I don't think many people are stupid enough to buy notes, but then... maybe? Personally I'm just storing them somewhere until I can think of what to do with them.

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
I bought some before but as myself i wouldn't sell them XD. Plus i would only gain a small amount, money is pretty insignificant to me :).

I'd rather help the community! I hope my essays would help people to structure/learn, not promote plagiarizing which im scared of :(....

Jongnie

HSC
I bought some before but as myself i wouldn't sell them XD. Plus i would only gain a small amount, money is pretty insignificant to me :).

I'd rather help the community! I hope my essays would help people to structure/learn, not promote plagiarizing which im scared of :(....
u rich, keen to share :)?

BURNING MY NOTES

nZep

HSC
Congrats
I didn't use prepared essays for my exams, I analysed my texts wrote out the main points that I went on to use in my essays during the exam.
So I'll be donating my notes to my sister, who is starting her senior year next year.

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A
I don't think many people are stupid enough to buy notes, but then... maybe? Personally I'm just storing them somewhere until I can think of what to do with them.
Nah believe me there are. Check out the buy/sell section. They buy notes from people who had got band 6 in previous years. That way, they will know where they are heading at is right. It is like advice from a 'legendary'. Haha, I'm probably exaggerating but yeah...

Maybe you should upload your notes on this forum? Many students use the resources section for notes. I think it is nice that people are offering a helping hand to others as let's all face it, the HSC can be stressfu at times.

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A

Good on you!! :)

Plagiarizing is taught as part of 'All my own work' and if students decide to plagiarize it is VERY LIKELY they will get caught. No offense, but if they do, they deserve it and will need to learn their lesson anyways.

Uploading resources are mainly to help those that have little help from tutors, teachers etc. Not everyone goes to a private school or can afford a tutor. The notes works as a guidance for those who struggle.

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
Good on you!! :)

Plagiarizing is taught as part of 'All my own work' and if students decide to plagiarize it is VERY LIKELY they will get caught. No offense, but if they do, they deserve it and will need to learn their lesson anyways.

Uploading resources are mainly to help those that have little help from tutors, teachers etc. Not everyone goes to a private school or can afford a tutor. The notes works as a guidance for those who struggle.
Well personally as myself I have benefits- access to teachers, access to college and tutoring and notes. I exploit any opportunity in which i can learn or maximise my hsc mark. I use people's notes/essays as a guideline on how im going to set out quality/quantity and etc.

My essays should benefit since i put alot of time into them!! Possibly 30-40 hours each per module

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)