what are you going to do with all your notes????? (1 Viewer)

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
ill just give mine to my cousins or to teachers at my school to give to students who need them

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
OMG no it took me ages to type all my notes up neatly and organise them in folders.............im not burning anything..............just chucking em in da garage

J

jhakka

My notes are currently nice and neat. I'll have to get rid of them somehow.

Bond_007

i was going to keep them for a while
andsee whats relevent to uni then after i have found out what i need
the rest will burn as i decrtoy all evidence of going to High School
well ill leave the inportant things like the HSC results and some select things
but thtas it

Bond_007
:)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
mushroom_head said:
i'd probably give them away to people. It's too much of a waste to burn/chuck them away since i spent sooooooooo long making these notes.
dats exactly how i feel! id luv 2 burn em...but hell, thats a rather significant part of my life in the bloody things! id put em up here if i can be bothered, but otherwise i think ill just give em all away. actually, already have given some away (woud give em 2 my bro...but seeing as hes only in yr3 i think itd be a little pointless huh?)

match

HSC
N/A
all my notes are in several piles in the corner of my room. ive given away the useful ones now im just waiting till i can ceremoniously burn them... without setting fire to the whole neighbourhood in the process

stef since 1986

mushroom_head said:
i'd probably give them away to people. It's too much of a waste to burn/chuck them away since i spent sooooooooo long making these notes.
im the same... so much time and effort in them, next year all the students are going to do the same so they might as well have my notes! ive given a few subjects worth of notes away.. i might sell some others...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)