What are you currently Reading? (1 Viewer)

HSC
butterful isnt that good, the whole series for that isnt as good as the rest of the vc andrews series. Rinni, you and Unique, should read Ruby, if you already havent.

And there are 5 books in the landry series [ruby], and doll.. series[flowers in the attic]

just check http://www.completevca.com/ if you want to know the names, or anything to do with any of her books :)

Last edited:

Rinni

HSC
I think I've read the beginning of Ruby. I've read all of Doll.../Foxworth (aka flowers) many times lol. I think I have Ruby somewhere I'll read it next :)

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
Rinni said:
I couldn't get Heaven the library didn't have it :mad1: So I got Butterfly by VC Andrews instead...Unique have you read the Cutler Family series?? I loved it...It starts with Dawn :)
I don't think I have :confused:
Is it better than the 'Flowers in the attic' series?
$hiftyIceQueen said:
butterful isnt that good, the whole series for that isnt as good as the rest of the vc andrews series. Rinni, you and Unique, should read Ruby, if you already havent.
I read Ruby in like year 8 or something. I remember it was really good.

I reckon the doll series is the best so far. The storyline and everything :eek:

how about you guys, what's your fave series? :/

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
I don't think I have :confused:
Is it better than the 'Flowers in the attic' series?

I read Ruby in like year 8 or something. I remember it was really good.

I reckon the doll series is the best so far. The storyline and everything :eek:

how about you guys, what's your fave series? :/
The Cutler series is really good, its different from flowers in the attic.

The Doll series is the best. I liked the characters and storyline. Petals in the wind was the best in that series.

*hopeful*

HSC
omg we're talking about virginia andrews, best books i've ever read
i read pretty much all i could since i was 14

and even now i can re-read them.......have u noticed that they all have related themes like sleeping with brothers and weird shit like that but i still <3 it,

i forget what i've read as well lol <3 it all

Last edited:
HSC
*hopeful* said:
omg we're talking about virginia andrews, best books i've ever read
i read pretty much all i could since i was 14

and even now i can re-read them.......have u noticed that they all have related themes like sleeping with brothers and weird shit like that but i still <3 it,

i forget what i've read as well lol <3 it all
lol, i started reading them when i was 14 as well ...coz my teacher told us they were good.

And BlackDragon you're re-reading Harry Potter :) I was doing that two weeks ago. I can't wait until the last book comes out.

Rinni

HSC
I started reading them (Virginia Andrews) a couple of years ago cause we had some of the books lying around. Don't know if cutler is better than doll but i still love it :) All of her books (well the ones i've read) are very ... ummm ... twisted ... sordid ect lol. Thats what makes them different/interesting/awsome!!

Rinni

HSC
I finished Butterfly last night...wasn't v good compared to other Andrews books i've read. It wasn't very in depth and finished heaps quick, I thought it was setting up a good story then it ended :(

T

Testpilot

The Hitler Book, written for Stalin and based on interogations of Linge and Gunsche (people close to Hitler). It was never meant to be published but it was found in the Russian State Library a few years ago. A must read for anyone interested in History as its an intimate view of Hitler post 1933.

BlackDragon

HSC
just about half way through order of the phoenix. and i have to say, i want to fucking kill dolores umbridge.

that is all.

BlackDragon

HSC
p.s. i was just reading all your posts. how many people are re reading the HP series? seems like alot. oh well, good on us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)