what are you allergic to ?? (1 Viewer)

CieL

HSC
Real Madrid said:
Most people that are allergic to things are douchebags. Both mental and physcial.
You must be allergic to a lot of things then. :(

tet55

HSC
im allergic to yeast, mango and hazelnuts
yeast is in beer, wine, vegemite, bread, cheese, cakes, stock, fruit skins, sauces and more that i cant pull out of my head right now.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

newmz89

Beer
HSC
I am allergic to dust mites, I used to carry around an epipen lulz. but then i had like this decensatisation business where i got a needle every 2 weeks and i seem all good now.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I was lactose intolerant when I was younger, mostly fine now.
Although I'm also allergic to dust mites, heavily allergic to mould, INSANELY allergic to huntsmen spiders, and mildy allergic to a few other things. But yerr.

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
penicillin
how blah

HSC
N/A
fat women

symptoms: body has this sudden urge to turn in the opposite direction and run like theirs no tomorrow.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Dust, grass (esp. freshly cut), apparantly dog/cat hair (i dont think so), these all give me hayfever (woo, awesome)

Various fruits give me lumpy stuff on my lips, but i dont eat fruit anyways, dont care 'bout healthy shit..

When i was a couple yrs old i was apparantly really allergic to eggs, i'd swell up heaps. Now i make an omelette for brekky about every second/third day.

I hope my hayfever cures in time, i doubt it tho..

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
Large amounts of garlic make me sick, so i hope that counts

kasakiki

HSC
Uni Grad
Not majorly allergic to much really;
-some kind of grass gave me a bastard of a reaction like 4 weeks ago,hives and poofing up, itched till i bled!
-usually tho - morphine, Bandaids,Pantene products,copper jewellery and milk( makes me feel icky)
i dont really have any food allergies
and to the person whose allergic to maxalon-do u mean as in metomax? as in anti nausea drugs?

Edit: come to think of it, most people are "allergic" to morphine insofar as it makes you chunder uncontrollably...scratch that from my list :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)