What are the levels of magnification? (1 Viewer)

Keplaffintech

HSC
Levels of magnification:
1. Macroscopic level – Matter
2. Molecular level
3. Atomic level – Protons, neutrons, and electrons
4. Subatomic level – Electron
5. Subatomic level – Quarks
6. String level

1981Grant

HSC
This is baileys.

This is baileys a little closer.

And this is as close to baileys you can get without your eye watering.

I seriously have no clue what you are talking about goodsir!

sammckenzie93

HSC
N/A
well...
you dont want to be too far away from the lens... probably about <1cm otherwise other levels of escalation in the height may cause it to distort or not look proper

NetworkTopology

HSC
This is baileys.

This is baileys a little closer.

And this is as close to baileys you can get without your eye watering.

I seriously have no clue what you are talking about goodsir!
I guess we are both screwed for this exam, can you be a bit more specific please?

NetworkTopology

HSC
Levels of magnification:
1. Macroscopic level – Matter
2. Molecular level
3. Atomic level – Protons, neutrons, and electrons
4. Subatomic level – Electron
5. Subatomic level – Quarks
6. String level
hmm. Can you explain 3 and 5. The others are fine, not too specific. Can you be a bit more specific about them please? thanks.

1981Grant

HSC
I guess we are both screwed for this exam, can you be a bit more specific please?
I assume you are talking about chem, I'm pretty ace at chem, I've done several past papers and never come across this terminology. Chill.

NetworkTopology

HSC
I assume you are talking about chem, I'm pretty ace at chem, I've done several past papers and never come across this terminology. Chill.
No I'm freaking out. Can you please specify which past papers that you've done so that I know you are not fooling me, please??

sammckenzie93

HSC
N/A
USE THE TEXT BOOK... its in the text book... lifes answers are in the textbook... use it, its good.................it also smells funny

1981Grant

HSC
No I'm freaking out. Can you please specify which past papers that you've done so that I know you are not fooling me, please??
Not sure if troll or troll?

Incase of not trolling I have done from 2004-2010. I've never came across it in my revision of the syllabus either.

Is this in an option topic?

NetworkTopology

HSC
Not sure if troll or troll?

Incase of not trolling I have done from 2004-2010. I've never came across it in my revision of the syllabus either.

Is this in an option topic?
I remember doing it in class. My teacher went over it in class very vaguely, and was not very specific about it. Not sure if I have to know it for the exam. Can specify plz??

Keplaffintech

HSC
hmm. Can you explain 3 and 5. The others are fine, not too specific. Can you be a bit more specific about them please? thanks.
The atomic level is made up of elements of atoms which make up all classical matter in the universe.
The Quarks level you wont need to learn so much its basically getting to quantum physics where the laws of classical matter are distorted as the scalar properties of these atoms are revealed.

You may only need to answer something referring to the different levels of the scale you wont need to know such specific knowledge that you're searching for. Good luck for tomorrow!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)