what are some films for journeys for my HSC next year (1 Viewer)

Gummy_bear

HSC
Rekkusu said:
XD Do something that's out of the ordinary, its advised to 2006 students not to texts suggested by teachers, or already in Study Guides, because countless people have already used it.

So, practically if you see your related text mentioned around alot in BOS, then you know its not going to help you score high in HSC. I went to almost 4 libraries to borrow a geographical magazine, which talked about the adventure of 7 aussie climbers to Antarctica, and the other one is Seven Years into Tibet...I hope it'll score good in my HSC. XD
Well, really, if you have everything that you need, and you answer the question, the markers cannot under any circumstances mark you down for having a popular text. They can only mark you on the content of you essay, and how good it is, not whether you have a popular text or not.

lollee

sweet as
HSC
MasterOfDisgyis said:
LOL, and I am quite sure that would go down well with a catholic school teacher who is an HSC marker :D.

We were allowed to do that shit at school and get full marks, but my teacher warned us not to in the real HSC because even though markers aren't meant to be bias, some of the catholic school teachers are. She also told us not to use explitives.
ok completley disagree with this you can write anything in your HSC papers as long as it is well written ie. form and has a context and your essay get marked by at least 2 people and if someone is bias and then the second person gives yuo a different mark more than 3 marks difference) it gets sent to a third examiner if the issue still isnt resolved then it goes to a senior marker. So the quality of the text doesnt matter the quality of the answer does oh and i used brother bear

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)