what.. 9, 10, 11 year olds are already having oral? (1 Viewer)

aussie-boy

HSC
I dont think 10/11 is that young...
You get the whole puberty talk etc in yr 5, and most kids are old enough to get to school by themselves in yr5/6 and have at least started maturing

In our area they had dances for young teenagers - i remember going in yr 4 and asking various chicks to dance. I had friends with gfs in yr 6, and I babysit a 10yr old who tells me about her crushes

Anyway, its only the developed ones that would be doing this - i.e. those who have sexual feelings and can enjoy it. No one is forcing poor innocent kids to suck dick

kia_rio92

HSC
Thhis is far from ridiculous, Thats so gross like honestly what the hell do u feel you gain when your like 9 your just a kid and your having oral sex with like 15 year olds that gross your still kids not adults start acting yor age and parents should be punishing their kids for doing it! Sick people!!!!! sick sick people you arnt cool either!

Kaes

HSC
my 15 yr old sis is already preggers. True story.

Kaes

HSC
lol of course they did. The dude who knocked her up happens to be a family friend as well and they've been dating for about a year.

Can't change anything now.

My eldest brother and his gf(now his wife) had a baby when they were 18 and my parents went crazy.
This time it was 10x worse.

Last edited:
HSC
Wow, fifteen...she must be going through hell. I feel sorry for her tbh. Dumb mistake, but it's a major life change, completely changes the life she would have wanted to pursue.

Kaes

HSC
Wow, fifteen...she must be going through hell. I feel sorry for her tbh. Dumb mistake, but it's a major life change, completely changes the life she would have wanted to pursue.
As angry as my parents were abortion was the last thing they wanted same as my sis.
It will be hard as hell for her but lucky we got a big family too look after everyone.

It was especially hard for my eldest bro because him and his gf were dancers and were relying on that as their job but ever since the baby they had to stop.
But now they are living in the states and run their own dance studio with 2 kids and the oldest is one hell of a breakdancer for a 8 yr old, everythings good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)