Werid ass dreams haha (1 Viewer)

Kiim2507

HSC
Last night I had a dream I had to sit 2 module exams for English (BNW/BR, Lear, Frontline and RAGAD/Hamlet, Wuthering Heights, Frontline)

So I was sitting the first one and it was alright but the Lear question was a feature article and I forgot to write one so I was like crying =\

Then I was sitting the second one and everything was really relaxed like people were talking and I had a folder of papers on my desk and the supervisors didn't say anything. Then halfway through the exam this chick got up, left the room, and came back with 2 platters of pastries and she started handing them out and everyone was like =\ and the supervisors told her to put them outside but she was like "no they're mine"

Was rather strange

stillwaters

HSC
actually i just have weird dreams cos of hsc
i only had one hsc hsc dream which was where my art teacher told me i should do photography for my bow so i did and then he said they were crap.
instead i had weird dreams over the course of the past weeks which included:
- talking to this random person in my grade who i never really talk too... we had a really good deep and meaningful :p
- this dream where johnny depp and christina ricci (dressed up as their characters from sleepy hollow) were wizard duelling each other with blue kilometrico's
- this dream where my modern history teacher told me not to tell him if i was unprepared and i was trying to tell him that but he kep interrupting

neeksy45

HSC
i had a dream the night before the English AOS paper, that my gran made me stay up all night cooking spaghetti..it was traumatic.

and then the other night i dreamt that i was resitting english paper two,i opened it and for critical study of text the question was
'Draw a picture representing In the Skin of A Lion'
and i started crying because i am a hopeless drawer.haha.

nataliaa.cc

HSC
Last night I dreamt that everything that my class had been taught in Economics was wrong, it was actually in reverse effect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)