Well ... camps over! (1 Viewer)

Jamsi

HSC
Had a great time, if I didn't meet you it's because you're shy and were hiding in the corner. :p

Well done to all the Yellow shirts for putting on a great show :)

Anyone take pics? Post em!

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
yep i was in the corner..
nah i was just another asian in that massive asian group..

i can't decide who takes out my yellow shirt award.. a toss up between Itch and Jase =O

didn't bring my camera, but ppl are bound to have some.. maybe they might appear sometime in the near future on the IT website.

time to go to have a sleep. managed 2 hours of sleep on the first night, and 4 on the second night.. 6 hours- not bad..

anyways we still have the english test on friday to say hello =D.. i'll give you 100 camp cash if you successfully point me out as a BOS member (yes, i know camp cash is useless now o_O)

Last edited:

biomic

(pronounced yay-zu)
HSC
Was good fun I thought :) Nothing like 3 straight hours of dancing in a room where I cant feel the air-con :p .. props to the DJ, did a great job and well done to the dozen or so of us left at the end of it lol.

Jasee, I was that random guy in the white shirt that night who asked if you were from BoS :)

Agreed regarding the yellow shirters, well done guys and girls, cant imagine what it would have been like if there had been others less enthusiastic!!

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
It's amazing how the majority are reluctant to go before the camp and scratch their heads thinking "not so bad after all."

As for any Yellow Shirters/Students did anyone contine my Blackjack legacy?

And who were the yellow shirters? I'd be interested to know.

Last edited:
HSC
camp was alright for me. i was another asian in the asian sector but i love to chat to non-asians too so everyone's cool. i mainly liked it around the second day cos of activities like canoeing and the dance party but the egg game was pretty awesome too.
there were alot of people who hated the camp altogether so it was generally mixed emotions.

spent alot of time dancing and stayed at the dining hall till 2am last night. i was the girl with sunnies wearing the "oblique" t-shirt....wore it today as well.
i did bring a camera phone along but the photos are crap quality and i only took a few pics.

hey biomic, i checked your myspace just now. were u that guy in that same shirt on monday? cool rocking shirt!

biomic

(pronounced yay-zu)
HSC
hey biomic, i checked your myspace just now. were u that guy in that same shirt on monday? cool rocking shirt!
hey, yeah that was me :) and thanks, I love that shirt!!

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
I'm glad you guys had a good time :D It was great to meet you all! Thanks for being a good crowd :p I'll post more soon... =p

joolee

HSC
i got a free drink from jase cos he knows me from bos forum MUahHAHAhaHA =P tyty jase you own

btw im still constipated

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
noooo more first years invading our building 10 couches :p

Jamsi

HSC
joolee said:
i got a free drink from jase cos he knows me from bos forum MUahHAHAhaHA =P tyty jase you own

btw im still constipated
Damnit ! :rofl:

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
joolee said:

btw im still constipated
didn't scab my cokes, they we're fully paid =O

jasee said:
I'm glad you guys had a good time :D It was great to meet you all! Thanks for being a good crowd :p I'll post more soon... =p
oh yeh, jase i was the guy in the FOX shirt on dance party night coming back from getting a bottle of water o_O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)