Welcome Visual Artists of 2007!!! :) (1 Viewer)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Hello there artistic ones.
Just would like to welcome you to the HSC and to get cracking on ideas for your major works!

If there are any queries & questions, don't hesitate to start a new thread or post in here about them :)

Best of luck with your art making and START NOW!

Plan, prepare, storyboard, mindmaps, get inspired, and work consistently, I cannot stress how much you need to do that!
Explore mediums, try something new, this is the term and holidays you can do that.
Stick with something and carry it through.

Also please if you can avoid any generic teenage issues, party, gothic and badly drawn anime themed bodies of works.
Please.

:)

Last edited:

Robbeh

HSC
Haha! Thanks.
I already ran through an idea with my teacher.
I want to do film!!

Damn shame it'll be hard to find actors and stuff. Challenging, but what's a film without it's hurdles? Seen Apocalypse Now?!

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Robbeh said:
Haha! Thanks.
I already ran through an idea with my teacher.
I want to do film!!

Damn shame it'll be hard to find actors and stuff. Challenging, but what's a film without it's hurdles? Seen Apocalypse Now?!
Of course I have seen that film. Directors cut though.
I studied it too.

Robbeh

HSC
And they critics rate Apocalypse Now as one of the greatest works of all time. We looked into the making of it - drugs, climate, wars - tough stuff.
We had to study it as a comparative study last year for English.

Thanks for the words of wisdom!

SaRaH-jAnE-001

HSC
Year 12 Art ... AARRGGHH ... already had one assessment task and have another onw due in a week on Ron Mueck .

We were made to think of two ideas for our major works but we dont have to use them. The teachers liked my two ideas but they didnt like some ideas that people had eg Party, Gothic, Animae (sp?)

ane_st

HSC
Hehehe you guys have to do a BOW... I'm glad i neva gotta do one of those again :D so much work!! But good luck! This year will breeze through!!!

LizieVamp

HSC
Hollah! XD! This forum seems awesome so far. Way better than the actual board of studies forum which doesn't even seem to really work... -_- Anyways thanx for the welcome ;) I can't wait until this year ends though. Art is about all I'm looking forward to. :worried:

Sissa

HSC
SaRaH-jAnE-001 said:
The teachers liked my two ideas but they didnt like some ideas that people had eg Party, Gothic, Animae (sp?)
Hehehehe. The three really dogy ideas you listed are all being used by members of my Art class, lol, and our teacher supports them... then again... my art teacher supports a lot of things... she doesn't really like confrontation, so she sits there and nods frequently... :p .... hehehe...

jazzmuzik

HSC
SaRaH-jAnE-001 said:
Year 12 Art ... AARRGGHH ... already had one assessment task and have another onw due in a week on Ron Mueck .

We were made to think of two ideas for our major works but we dont have to use them. The teachers liked my two ideas but they didnt like some ideas that people had eg Party, Gothic, Animae (sp?)
Wow I love Ron Mueck!, i chose him as an individual artist study earlier this year. very impressive work! (sorry that was random, but his name just jogged my memory..)

jazzmuzik

HSC
I have already posted my ideas for my BOW on another thread so i wont type it out again...anyone want to share their ideas?

poppop

HSC
N/A
hello did anyone else get selected for extension 1 Visual Arts course?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)