Weird Weather on Exam day? (1 Viewer)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
LottoX said:
What if you write notes on the cap! AHA!

Didn't think of that did they?
This post wins.

/writes on bottle cap essay plans

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
hey... i didnt know that u cna bring water bottles into the exam... so does the label have to be fully pealed off??? where did u find this... cuz at my school they said strictly that water bottles are banned for the HSC.... :S

if u can help.. thankyou :) cuz if that is the case, i will be the only person at my school with some water during the exam.. :D

HSC
^i heard it had to be see through other then that then its fine

i hope it ends up being cold

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yeah, I hope for all you guys' sake that the weather is like today--cloudy and cool, not too rainy, so it's not like dripping wet, as was the case with English AOS last year for me, but not so hot you're all melting.

ShAzABoB

HSC
Is it only a drink bottle? My brother took lollies and stuff with him last year haha. Before the exams he bought all these lollipops to suck on while working... Thats what he told me to do too. Is that even allowed??? Haha everyone sits there sucking on lollipops... =S

Lori.

HSC
There is absolutely no way that they can forbid you to take in water bottles. You have to be able to drink!

I also hope that it will be coldish and rainy. Our hall is right next to the junior's oval and they never shut the fuck up when we have exams. No one is allowed outside when its raining, so hopefully we'll get some peace and quiet.

HSC
you are allowed to take water bottles in but they have to be see through..

those were the rules, they may have changed

and for my trials i took so much lollies, i hope we are allowed to do that in the exams.. :)

Datto120

HSC
I hope we can take lollies and stuff i concentrate heaps better when i am chewing on stuff!!!!!
Does anyone know for sure??? I dont wanna go get lollies and be told to put them away! If they are in packets wouldnt they be too noisy to eat?

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
LottoX said:
What if you write notes on the cap! AHA!

Didn't think of that did they?
*squints at bottle cap..

jou....journ.....journey! ah huh thats what i was meant to be writing about! the system has been defeated once again!

~Sw33ti3~

hate uni.... but why :S
HSC
weather seems ok....
for our trials, it was so cold, dat after the 3 hr maths exam, i could barely walk coz my legs where all frozen and numb.

but my pd/h/pe i was so warm i fell asleep... (our heaters were on)

i hate our skool hall... so hot in summer (well it isn't 2 bad) freeeezing in winter, no aircon... only fans... i had a fan right infronta my face during SC..... hoirrble, but cool...

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Paper 2 on Monday is looking pretty good according to weather forecasts: low 20s and sunny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)