Weird things you do before/while studying! (1 Viewer)

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
Reading out loud my essays over and over again in order to memorise them.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

williamdaft

HSC
I wash my hands too all the time before I study. I often spun my pen unintentionally and realise it when it falls to the ground. I crack my knuckles all the time. When I read aloud for my Economics and Ancient History notes, I start walking around my room and then my entire house. If I'm studying with friends then it just ends up as a massive 2hr convo unrelated to studying which is why I prefer studying alone than group study. I constantly have to get up all the time, and drink some water or eat gum. I listen to music when doing maths. Sometimes, I read on my bed curled up lol..

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
desk is usually a mess..and i see dust everywhere...so i end up completely cleaning my desk, wiping it down, getting rid of dust, putting things away..its like ocd.. o_O

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
when i lose concentration, i work out...mite as well utilise my time doing nothing, doing something good.
i do this too actually. i was trying to catch up on my maths, but i couldn't focus so I'm like screw this, ill just work out.

matchalolz

HSC
i always wash my hands before i even think of studying. i then clean my pens, and make sure that all the worksheets that i have gotten that day have been hole-punched and put inside the correct binder. i then proceed to tie up my hair, bobby pin my fringe up and wear my glasses. that's basically my study ritual, i'm so ocd but ironically my desk is a mess.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
So I recently discovered that I have this thing where I need to wash my hands before studying, and that if I feel that my hands are sweaty, sticky, or just generally icky feeling, I have to wash them to progress in study. Could just be procrastination but I genuinely find I can't study without clean hands.

I do the exact same thing

Jeleina

HSC
I use to bite my little finger while studying some time i bite it so hard unintentionally it starts bleed. Finally i get over it and control this weird habit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)