Weird study habits (1 Viewer)

Kaatie

HSC
Wow totally wasn't expecting this many people to also have these sorts of habits. I don't feel so weird anymore lol

xMaFF

HSC
I can't study when my bed isn't done! It just pisses me off every time i look at it.
Haha, I'm like that, but with my study desk. If the desk is messy with someone else's stuff, I full have a spaz at them D:

When i memorise notes, I walk around my house while reading them aloud. I can't stand studying and not being some what physically active. I can't stand sitting and studying for long periods except during school. I have to walk around at least 10 minutes in an hour of study.
Verb confusion? Hehehe. ^^

I can't seem to concentrate without a 'reward' or work unless I'm in the right clothes

Also, I have a tendency to get motivated by the fish tank, so it has become a sort of ritual to visit the fish when I'm on a break. fml
Fishies are cool! xD :fish: :fish:

I also need an award system, or I can't get motivated.
This isn't a great plan, as I'm usually up until 11:00PM
(School Cert Trials are killing mee)
And then I start watching my dramas at 12:00PM

- Bad, because I should be sleeping earlier.
- Bad, because the dramas I watch are really sad and my family complain hearing someone crying at 12 midnight... which would be a bit scary.

I've become more and more nocturnal these days.

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
I can't study in my room. I just can't...which seems to be incredibly inconvenient.

Also, I can't study in the morning unless I'm outside.

q3thefish

HSC
I flick and play with my pen/pencil more than actual study lol.

Also, when I'm in deep thought, I tend to zone out altogether ahah

Metal_Katuron

HSC
I can't seem to concentrate without a 'reward' or work unless I'm in the right clothes

Also, I have a tendency to get motivated by the fish tank, so it has become a sort of ritual to visit the fish when I'm on a break. fml
I like that, it's an interesting ritual. Makes me wanna get a fish tank, although it might turn out to be detrimental to my concentration... fishiiiiii.:fish:

cata

HSC
I can concentrate better when there is no sun, ;) that's why i stayed up till 5 or 5:30 am for the Business & Biology exams :D
I feel very nocturnal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)