Weird Dreams about the HSC (1 Viewer)

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
i had 1 last nite about my UAI!

n b4 the HSC, i had 1 that me n my twin had 2 exams on some AFTERNOON, but b4 that i had business n she had IPAT, n we were sitting together at the back of the hall, cuz we were like we r twins and twins shud do the exam together:), while others were sitting in their positions, after that one exam, the supervisors said that since u go to a really crap public skool u all wont be doing the second exam today, it has been moved to the next day---well yeah this shows how bad i feel about some aspects of my skool.

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by honky tonk
I had one about an English exam gone crazy.. It gave you the entire "Emma" novel (!) and inside it somewhere was the question. *LoL* I had to frantically search through the entire novel looking for a question. Two hours later, I found it and the lady said time was up. Not only that, but she also started snatching at my exam sheet with a real evil look on her face.

Odd...
that's a good dream, that's funny

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Yup. Had a dream that I was moving away from home to my first pref uni - took everything with me I own w/me - including my bed. Another dream - I got an ENTER on 81 - ha - and that is why the saying exists in your dreams! It can only happen in my dream.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Ive had dreams of waking up on the 18th december and getting the dreaded msg that says "below 30" for every subject

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
i had a dream about my formal last nite. like no one came from my classmates to the formal, only i did. the room was full of adult strangers. and i was flirting with the deputy principal of my school and he had huge violet eyes.
my actual formal in 3 days i hope my dream wont come true

tempco

HSC
Originally posted by piccaninny
and i was flirting with the deputy principal of my school and he had huge violet eyes.
O M G

Yeh... I'm hoping too.. for your sake :p

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by chris42
Hey,

Has anyone been having weird dreams of flash backs of their HSC experiences, I keep seem to having one that I've missed one of my exams, or their changed the exam date to a day before I thought it was, keeps freaking me out!..:p
OMG! I had a nightmare about HSC last night. I dreamed that I didn't achieve what I think I would achieve. and I woke up having tears in my eyes. It was so strange!

I just hope that nightmares won't come true

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by piccaninny
and i was flirting with the deputy principal of my school and he had huge violet eyes.
Well isnt your sub-concious supposed to tell you what you really want? ;)

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
Well isnt your sub-concious supposed to tell you what you really want? ;)
the deputy principal of my school is really old, thats why i posted my dream in weird dreams forum and do no critisise it. take it as it is. i dont think to flirt with prinsipal is that i really want.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I wasn't criticising your dream, Ive had worse of course Im not going to post them here.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
the best one was when i was still at school. i dreamt that i got the UAI letter, but instead of telling me the UAI, it was given to me in this long maths equation, and i couldn't work it out.

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Toodulu
the best one was when i was still at school. i dreamt that i got the UAI letter, but instead of telling me the UAI, it was given to me in this long maths equation, and i couldn't work it out.

Lolz..:)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by Stacie
Ive had dreams of waking up on the 18th december and getting the dreaded msg that says "below 30" for every subject
Below 30 is only for your UAI. You know your HSC marks regardless of what they are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)