Week 3 (1 Viewer)

frenzaltom

HSC
Hey, anyone going up Wk3? or staying in Paradise Towers?

Or if no to those, are you excited? :p

Is Evolution good? Ill be 18 but 2 of my mates wont be, so Im caught in 2 minds...

frenzaltom

HSC
....Not a good sign.

When reading the house rules for all of the accomodation, 90% of the ones I read said "No visitors, except between 7am and 7pm (or something similar) or no visitors whatsoever. Was this a coincedence or do you have to get a root during the day? ;) jk

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
im goin week three.... stayin at tiki...

<=Emma=>

HSC
HEY HEY, schoolies omg cant wait yeh me n friends r goin 3rd week stayin at 'islander resort' 7 to a room, gunna be so much fun. i was a bit ify bout goin 3rd week at first but skoolies is skoolies right?

Smiddy

50% deaf...
HSC
Hey Frenzal tom aka tom tom!

yeah im going up in week 3, wat a concidence i believe u chose that week cos we were going up! should be fun now there is like 25 of us up there or sumfin! should be good! yeah we r stayin at the islander, we already got our airfares a while ago for $142 return.

Got any good schoolies games?

cheers Smiddy

smik chik

Lisamac
HSC
i'm going up 3rd week of schoolies, staying at condor apartments. Is anyone else staying at the same place 3rd week?? I heard that evolution is a waste of money and that the beach parties were heaps better, but i guess its all about what you like.

frenzaltom

HSC
Well, evolution is only 25 bucks so Ill prolly get a ticket and cause I have underage friends, just go there if thats what they insist on.

Hey Elle, its not just a coincedence that my besty is in my room and his girlfriend is staying acorss the road with your lot. Im just one of the people being organised, jobbo is the shepherd and only was pushing me and pat so hard to come so he didnt have to fork out extra money so he could still see steph cause locko etc dont like him and didnt want him in their room.

I saw a few good drinking games a few weeks ago on here. My late night party games book might be good to bring up, but then again, dino will be in our room so we'll have endless entertainment :D

The beaches are no grog zones, hey? That means the beach parties are technically illegal, hey? Seems strange considering the amount of pigs thatd be on the prowl. Or do they just crackdown on underage drinking on beaches etc? Anyone?

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
they must get official approval or somethin ....

HSC
frenzaltom said:
Hey, anyone going up Wk3? or staying in Paradise Towers?

Or if no to those, are you excited? :p

Is Evolution good? Ill be 18 but 2 of my mates wont be, so Im caught in 2 minds...

week 3 is shithouse man

hmm well ive never been there week 3, but i can tell u it sucked towards the end of week 2....first 2 weeks are apparantly the best,.....im trying to go again this week....not as a schoolie though....hopefully there are at least some hotel rooms available towards the actual day

Phil_1

HSC
me and my mates r goin week 3, stayin at condor apartments...guna be sweet!!

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
schoolies is as good as u make it......islander resort is a crazy joint

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)