Wednesday Nights (1 Viewer)

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
When did Wednesday nights die and suck so much?
I was out last night and there was just NO-ONE out! When did Wednesdays die??

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
cos i didn't end up going out. i'm going out friday and it will be good.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Obviously because people are either studying or on holidays.

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
because there was a keg party in cooks hill last night that was attracting heaps of people

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
When did Wednesday nights die and suck so much?
I was out last night and there was just NO-ONE out! When did Wednesdays die??

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
I was under the impression you were having a big one..

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
jumb said:
Obviously because people are either studying or on holidays.
yeah alot of people still had exams today (including me), otherwise i would have gotten thoroughly shitfaced

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
sucks to be you

i was supposed to go to a house party and get shitfaced off punch but i had to work today so decided against it....especialy after last weekends experience

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
i got fucking maggoted at the northern last night, it was quiet though. customs was ok

i got kicked out for some reason im not too sure of, and this wog punched a chick in the face!

probably because i got kicked out

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
um.. said:
i got fucking maggoted at the northern last night, it was quiet though. customs was ok

i got kicked out for some reason im not too sure of, and this wog punched a chick in the face!

probably because i got kicked out
was that the GN you were kicked out of?

if so, not to worry.. i'm sure you'll be one of the first people to have VIP at club m ;)

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
Cyph said:
was that the GN you were kicked out of?

if so, not to worry.. i'm sure you'll be one of the first people to have VIP at club m ;)
man fuck m bar. nightclub owners in newy so overestimate novocastrians. they think we want fucking glitzy bars and expensive drinks and dress codes, when really we're a bunch of bogans who only need flowing drinks and a roof over our heads. it will die in the arse within a year

yea it was at the northern, i dont know even know why. i was nice and friendly though, waited out the front for five then went straight back in. they love me

had a few beers with adam obrien, such a champ. and ricardo martinelli! i went to primary school with him

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
um.. said:
man fuck m bar. nightclub owners in newy so overestimate novocastrians. they think we want fucking glitzy bars and expensive drinks and dress codes, when really we're a bunch of bogans who only need flowing drinks and a roof over our heads. it will die in the arse within a year
i am so with you on this one! i just want somewhere i can have a corona and a dance, none of this glam and glitzy stuff!

great_gregory

I'm really just OK...
HSC
Strange... my perception of corona's were that they were more "upper class" than other regular beers (eg - tooheys, vb). And they aren't worth whatever they cost anyway; they're weak and flavourless.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
great_gregory said:
Strange... my perception of corona's were that they were more "upper class" than other regular beers (eg - tooheys, vb). And they aren't worth whatever they cost anyway; they're weak and flavourless.
No, they're smooth and have lots of flavour.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
ooh i must check out this mbar
i love glitzy glamour!! :D yay finally a nice place to go in newy

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
um.. said:

yea it was at the northern, i dont know even know why. i was nice and friendly though, waited out the front for five then went straight back in. they love me

had a few beers with adam obrien, such a champ. and ricardo martinelli! i went to primary school with him
hahaha, that's true.. I hear the owner of the GN and club m also wants to get the lease on Customs..

Yeah, those boys are champs! Most of the boys from that group are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)