Wedding Crashers (1 Viewer)

HSC
The_highwayman said:
i just cant take rachael McAdams seriously ever since i saw "the Hot Chick"

Red Eye (her latest movie) is so far from the hot chick that itsnot funny.... lol oh the hot chick was funny... when they were beepin the horn to make rob schnediers charcter bump his head,,,, lol

but shes a good actress, its good that she has such a good range and is so versatile in her roles. shes gunn be the next best thing in hollywood, i tells ya

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
go_swans said:
Red Eye (her latest movie) is so far from the hot chick that itsnot funny....
I know, i work at a cinema. But the Hot Chick is the only movie of hers that i have seen, and that is the reason why. It's the same story with Monica off Playschool. She has absolutely no credibility selling tiles and pavers for AMBER

HSC
but monica from playschool is a fuckhead .. rachel mcadams totally isn't.
and wait, red eye is out at your cinema? it's not at mine. but i don't mind seeing the end of wedding crashers a few times a day anyway, at least one movie of hers is out here.

HSC
The_highwayman said:
I know, i work at a cinema. But the Hot Chick is the only movie of hers that i have seen, and that is the reason why. It's the same story with Monica off Playschool. She has absolutely no credibility selling tiles and pavers for AMBER
wtf monicas a tramp..

yeh well thats ok... i know alot alot of ppl who hate her anyways... everyones entitled to their own opinion!! the funny thing is these ppl at high school used to be like ahahaa why the fuck would u like rachel mcadams shes a nobody ahaha....
well she soon wont be a nobody so nerr! lol anyways random uselessinfo but hey..

pont is rachel mcadams owns, but u can dislike her if u like!!

HSC
katietheskatie said:
and wait, red eye is out at your cinema? it's not at mine. but i don't mind seeing the end of wedding crashers a few times a day anyway, at least one movie of hers is out here.

and yeh the end of wedding crashers is cool... although she looks reeeeally good throughout the whole of wedding crashers... its funny how she can change her hair colour in every movie and still look fuckin awesome in all movies.

HSC
no kidding. did you see the interview on mtv that the pictures in your signature are from? "DON'T JUMP ON TRAMPOLINES IN SKIRTS!" hahah.

HSC
katietheskatie said:
no kidding. did you see the interview on mtv that the pictures in your signature are from? "DON'T JUMP ON TRAMPOLINES IN SKIRTS!" hahah.

yeh i saw that ahah on TRL... and there was one about beware of the paparazzi and shes like oh stay away from cameras... lol or sumthin.. then about the trampoline one that the audience chick gave her the skirt answer.. "I liked the other tip abot not jumpin on trampolines in skirts"..lol

Movie_Guy

HSC
go_swans said:
wtf monicas a tramp..

yeh well thats ok... i know alot alot of ppl who hate her anyways... everyones entitled to their own opinion!! the funny thing is these ppl at high school used to be like ahahaa why the fuck would u like rachel mcadams shes a nobody ahaha....
well she soon wont be a nobody so nerr! lol anyways random uselessinfo but hey..

pont is rachel mcadams owns, but u can dislike her if u like!!

Yeah, she's actually a really good actress, first and foremost. Just joined Scarlett Johansson and Evan Rachel Wood on my recent list of actresses where I try and watch everything they are in.

go_swans said:
thankyou, captain obvious.
Haha...yeah. But the smile really is something. It's the best I've seen on a female hollywood celeb. Makes you happy just looking at it. I can't think of another woman that has one like hers. Any suggestions ? There's a few good ones out of the male hollywood celebs, Taye Diggs and maybe Karl Yune being the best ones I've seen lately.

Edit: Actually, on top of my head, Jennifer Garner's is pretty good (she looks pretty similar to McAdams as well) and so is Julia Roberts'. I think Rachel McAdams looks better than both of them though.

Last edited:
It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
katietheskatie said:
and wait, red eye is out at your cinema? it's not at mine. but i don't mind seeing the end of wedding crashers a few times a day anyway, at least one movie of hers is out here
No, it's not out yet, but i've seen the preview. I dont like seeing the end of the good movies, coz then it spoils the rest of it.

Lol, ur right about Monica.

Last edited:
HSC
Movie_Guy said:
Yeah, she's actually a really good actress, first and foremost. Just joined Scarlett Johansson and Evan Rachel Wood on my recent list of actresses where I try and watch everything they are in.

Haha...yeah. But the smile really is something. It's the best I've seen on a female hollywood celeb. Makes you happy just looking at it. I can't think of another woman that has one like hers. Any suggestions ? There's a few good ones out of the male hollywood celebs, Taye Diggs and maybe Karl Yune being the best ones I've seen lately.

Edit: Actually, on top of my head, Jennifer Garner's is pretty good (she looks pretty similar to McAdams as well) and so is Julia Roberts'. I think Rachel McAdams looks better than both of them though.

<333

HSC
i laughed out loud everytime he was on the screen .. even if he wasn't saying anything. just his little hunchback etc, it cracks me up.

let's go kill some birds, i'm psyched.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
MUM!! CAN WE GET SOME MEATLOAF!! MUUUM!!!!! I never know what she's doing back there! MUUM!!! MEATLOAF!! F**K!!!

Haha Will Ferrel kicks butt. "I almost num-chucked you man!!"

HSC
SiZmOs said:
MUM!! CAN WE GET SOME MEATLOAF!! MUUUM!!!!! I never know what she's doing back there! MUUM!!! MEATLOAF!! F**K!!!

Haha Will Ferrel kicks butt. "I almost num-chucked you man!!"

lol MUM! the meatloaf FUCK!!!!!!!!!

ahahahahhahahahahaha <33 it. but i love the dinner table scene the best!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
is it just me or does vince vaughn not last as long as one should? and would that even work??

HSC
Bunny04 said:
LOL he does look different, much better there.. but those eyes... they're still toddy's sinister emo�*sh eyes lol ^.^
yeh he looks WAY better there!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)