webct down AGAIN? (1 Viewer)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
lol

no he does. i bought a textbook off him last year in sem1.

X

xeuyrawp

redruM said:
lol

no he does. i bought a textbook off him last year in sem1.
Did it have all the answers scribbled in very bad handwriting, lots of white-out and mistakes?

teeheehee

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
no

i think the book was in really good cond. i maintained that condition dilligently. :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
bobbinbrisco said:
ur a bright one. can u tell me when you took that screen shot? dumbshit

the outage was suppose to be from 8am to 1pm today but it just got back online. just coz it was online now it doesnt mean it was online before: why would they post a message telling everybody that it is NOW ONLINE? because it was down LONGER THAN IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE DIPSHIT.
See theres this thing called irony.

Ironic, in that "online units" and the "loading" was circled, in a bid to show that the two were in fact in a juxtapositionary context. Furthermore, the hilarity of the "WebCT is back online" further added to this irony.

Now take that pole out of your ass, you're giving us a bad name.

/edit/

I forgot, you dont get things like this, so ill explain it. This is called "sarcasm" commonly used to draw attention to the obvious.

^___^
HSC
bobbinbrisco said:
Your first post didn't read like a joke: why did you put so much effort into the screen shot with the circling, cropping... + the lack of any emoticons.

This topic was basically for ranting (despite the bullshit about when it will be up). If you say something out of line expect to be bitten.

P.S In reply to 3. I think so.

bobbinbrisco, do you carry a "McDeath" bag around the uni?

bobbinbrisco

HSC
redruM said:
hmm..showing incompetance of the "innovative" university, then saying "hahahhaha" and then saying "spastics" in a thread about the incompetance of the uni would obviously be directed at you and others and not the uni. of course!
Look mate, your picture shows jack shit about incompetance. That loading thing circled could mean anything and implied that it was working for you. When i checked it at that time after you put up your 1st post it was working which reconfirmed what i thought you were saying.

and PwarYuex wtf is your prob? are you for real? firstly you try and come in and reconcile everything and be Mr Nice Guy then you try and start some shit. "Never even seen this guy before" - do you think you know everyone on these forums you loser? Did it ever occur to you that maybe I didn't bother to fill out my profile? what kind of lame ass would come here and say shit about webct and not goto MU?

PwarYuex said:
"Did it have all the answers scribbled in very bad handwriting, lots of white-out and mistakes?"
what the hell are you getting at? I've seen some lame responses in my time but this tops them all.

^___^
HSC
when the screen shot said its loading

it doesn't neccessary means it working
you can load a blank page on a 56K modem and still get that image :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
See theres this thing called irony.

Ironic, in that "online units" and the "loading" was circled, in a bid to show that the two were in fact in a juxtapositionary context. Furthermore, the hilarity of the "WebCT is back online" further added to this irony.

Now take that pole out of your ass, you're giving us a bad name.

/edit/

I forgot, you dont get things like this, so ill explain it. This is called "sarcasm" commonly used to draw attention to the obvious.

Man, i have this thing where i always get ignored, do people just not like it when theyre wrong ?

^___^
HSC
AsyLum said:
Man, i have this thing where i always get ignored, do people just not like it when theyre wrong ?

i would argue with someone that is arrogant, cos when u win the argument, he/she will shut up

but arguing someone ignorant, its a dead end

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Id rather bash my head against a wall haha, more fun.

^___^
HSC
AsyLum said:
Id rather bash my head against a wall haha, more fun.
ur a bright one. can u tell me when you are gonna smash your head? dumbshit

the bashing of your head was suppose to be from 12am to 8pm today but you just got online. just cozyou were online now it doesnt meanyou were online before: why would you post a message telling everybody that you are NOW ONLINE? because you were down LONGER THAN IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE DIPSHIT.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
... said:
ur a bright one. can u tell me when you are gonna smash your head? dumbshit

the bashing of your head was suppose to be from 12am to 8pm today but you just got online. just cozyou were online now it doesnt meanyou were online before: why would you post a message telling everybody that you are NOW ONLINE? because you were down LONGER THAN IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE DIPSHIT.
OHNOES! I meant that bashing.. ah fuck it.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Well if its routine maintenance then I don't see what the O/S has to do with it; maybe the delay :p. Though I agree with whoever said it should be done in better hours.

bobbinbrisco

HSC
AsyLum said:
LOL that "smart" post of yours (about the irony if no one can work that out) took too much effort that you just had to draw attention to it again (in effect posting it twice). admit it.

Your argument is based on one small flaw - that "now loading" suggests that the website is not working. Could you explain to a person who doesn't use firefox why he should get that? because you seem like such a good teacher.

for those ppl who say that it costs more money to pay admins to work bad hours should reconsider. I dont care about what it takes, just get the damn thing working. Stop trying to defend the uni and kiss ass.

btw:
"OHNOES! I meant that bashing.. ah fuck it." geez you'll do anything to suck up and kiss ass.

^___^
HSC
bahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaha

ok dude

load up IE
run a blank page
your fucken IE icon will still load until it finishes doing what its doing, that is still "loading"

as for hiring some system admin, dude, i can't imagine u being an accountant or working in the business field

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
bobbinbrisco said:
LOL that "smart" post of yours (about the irony if no one can work that out) took too much effort that you just had to draw attention to it again (in effect posting it twice). admit it.

Your argument is based on one small flaw - that "now loading" suggests that the website is not working. Could you explain to a person who doesn't use firefox why he should get that? because you seem like such a good teacher.

for those ppl who say that it costs more money to pay admins to work bad hours should reconsider. I dont care about what it takes, just get the damn thing working. Stop trying to defend the uni and kiss ass.

btw:
"OHNOES! I meant that bashing.. ah fuck it." geez you'll do anything to suck up and kiss ass.
Too much effort? What the hell are you going on about?

One flaw? Which flaw would that be, the one that the thread was inherently and following the topical line of WebCT not being accessed, and as i had said, the whole "WebCT is now online." "Now Loading," but no progress in the meter and the "Online Units" all being circled seem to give that impression.

I dont think you need to have used firefox, just namely have this thing called a mental capacity to understand things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)