Webcomics (1 Viewer)

Trillium

HSC
I couldn't think of anywhere else for this too belong... so,
Does anyone here happen to be obsessed with webcomics/ online comics of any description?
My favourite at the moment is Grayling, by Arborwin *points at avatar* where this guys from.
www.grayling.arborwin.com

~Trill

Aznpsycho

Supplies!
HSC
N/A
The author of Ctrl+Alt+Del is an immense self-promoting douche. We're talking about someone who created a story arc about himself being the King of Gaming, getting disposed by some evil organisation, and being reinstated by the Gamers of the world who love him on many, many levels.

I will, however, recommend Perry Bible Fellowship, simply because of the author's artistic styles and the fact that his brand of humour is as black as the soul of a mass murderer:

Also, Dr McNinja, for it's sheer absurdity.

HSC
N/A
Omg I love the ones Aznpsycho has up. I was wondering where those comics were from. Friekin' hilarious.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Ryan Sohmer / Lar "Yeah, you read that right" de Souza = awesomeness.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Sugarshock! is only in its infancy, but it's written by my Absolute Favourite Author Of All Time (that's "Joss Whedon" to you).

Least I Could Do deserves another mention if only because it's made of awesome. Forget Ctrl + Alt + Del and Penny Arcade; LICD is better than any of them. Why are you still reading this when you should be following that link?

LEMONADERAYGUN

HSC
Top of my list is Toothpaste for Dinner. Cyanide and Happiness is heaps good too. And VG Cats. This Comic Sucks also deserves a mention. Because it's awesome. Shame it's aaaaaall over :<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)