Web Enrolment (1 Viewer)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Okay i went onto the web enrolment thing and got totally confused. :s

So the real thing isnt AS confusing right? And there will be HEAPS AND HEAPS of people there to help you right ?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Yes, you will be guided through Web Enrolment at your enrolment session, so don't worry too much :)

Jack_11

HSC
I'm a first year student at UTS too. So I guess we do the web enrolment thingy on the day of enrolment? What about building the timetable? Do we do that now or on the day?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
You should prepare your timetable now, otherwise be prepared to spend even longer at enrolment day. Basically, just decide on what subjects you want to do in each semester and what times you want, that's all.

Jack_11

HSC
How much flexibility are we given for what subjects to choose? Or am I meant to follow what is written in the handbook as it is?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i did it lol
my course is set out just had to follow the list
but the timing of it was scary,
hope everything works out :S
*crosses fingers*

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Your given some flexibility, spending on your course. Like if you don't want to do a certain subject in Autumn, you can usually swap it with a subject in Spring. They don't usually mind, as it helps balance numbers. This is usually important in Business, as some subjects get pretty full in first year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)