we were on a break!! (1 Viewer)

ShaunaJean

HSC
Yes, they were on a break. I think it would have been perfectly fine.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
If it was a mutual understanding of a 'break'

then yes, it's justifiable.

The other person shouldn't get shitty over what the other has done while on the break.

Blah blah etc etc.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
breaks are fucked up. it's all that title shit, assuming we get their definitions. I'm not even perfectly sure people GET what a relationship is anymore, let alone anything else.

If you are having problems with who you're with, you don't go "okay, we're going on a break", you just settle the fuck down and step back for a bit, stop seeing each other so damn often. But don't go on any fucking "break".

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
breaks are fucked up. it's all that title shit, assuming we get their definitions. I'm not even perfectly sure people GET what a relationship is anymore, let alone anything else.

If you are having problems with who you're with, you don't go "okay, we're going on a break", you just settle the fuck down and step back for a bit, stop seeing each other so damn often. But don't go on any fucking "break".

+10,000

brainwashed39

HSC
ur_inner_child said:

exactly!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)