We can do it! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Riviet said:
Lately I've been falling behind with homework and notes, I have lost my self-motivation... anyone else experiencing the same? I just don't feel like working, especially with things heating up, got exams coming up in the next couple of weeks. I just thought we maybe help each other out, encourage each other and hopefully stay alive through this long ride to success.

P.S I have a strong feeling and hope this thread will stay alive and help us right through to this time next year... all the best class of '06.

Totally understand! Even if i have something due the next day, i just cant get motivated.. u think its like a yr 12 disease or sumthin lol

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I had a great day today, my first hsc assessment for the year! Had a physics prac that went for 80 mins and basically it was an experiment of rolling a trolley down a slope and measuring the time taken and distance travelled, then finding the acceleration (not g though, which was what everyone was expecting). It was fooking easy, a great start that has motivated me a fair bit today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)