Ways to get into Law and Early Entry questions (1 Viewer)

newcastle2012

HSC
Hey everyone just new to the forums and just needed a few answers to some questions. At the moment I am averaging 82 for my ATAR and really want to do Law and Business + commerce at UWS (I really really like Law I am not one that goes into it because its prestigious) but I am worried about the trials and I may get less than 80 (eligible for 10 bonus points for 90 to do it) and was wondering is it still possible to get into law with an Atar below the cut off?

Also concerning early entry
How easy is it to get in? (I really like law and am currently averaging 96% for it)
What do you need to get in? (requirements? heard you need 80%+ in English for it but spoke to some representatives at a university expo and said that didn't really matter if I was going so well in legal studies)
Do you have any tips on getting in?
When do they open?

Thanks everyone in advance

Last edited:

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Hi, not really sure how early entry works to be honest, but I know that the atar for law is slightly above 9. UWS gas the tripe advantage scheme and u can read more about that on their website or ring the StudentCentral hepline and they will be able to answer all your questions.uWS open day is soon, some time in early August so come round and have a chat to the people at the law faculty who can answer all your questions. I think in terms of pathways to get into law, you could do any course, preferrablt business or arts and if you attain a GPA of a credit or above, then you may be eligible to transfer into the Law degree. If you need further advice aboht the Law degree at uws, feel free to private message me on here. I do law there also and i would be more the. Happy to answer all your questions :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)