Ways to get into bachelor of oral health? (1 Viewer)

rayya555

HSC
I am currently in year 12 and my expected atar is about 70. I have a strong passion for teeth though, no joke i am always researching and looking on youtube at dental related videos etc. I also have braces so thats also why i am so intrigued. I would like to become a dental hygienist, however UNSW and Newcastle have high entry marks.

I do biology now, just scraping a band 4.

I am thinking about just going to UWS for now and do a science related course for a semester and transfer? Any ideas? If i did that would i still need to do UMAT? Any courses similar to bachelor of oral health?

MUSE13

HSC
Uni Grad
I am currently in year 12 and my expected atar is about 70. I have a strong passion for teeth though, no joke i am always researching and looking on youtube at dental related videos etc. I also have braces so thats also why i am so intrigued. I would like to become a dental hygienist, however UNSW and Newcastle have high entry marks.

I do biology now, just scraping a band 4.

I am thinking about just going to UWS for now and do a science related course for a semester and transfer? Any ideas? If i did that would i still need to do UMAT? Any courses similar to bachelor of oral health?
you only need to sit the umat if u want to do dent however orial heath is different so no you don't need to sit the umat, however as for your atar you only need 84 to do oral heath at uni of newsy and if u don't get that well you can always transfer after a year from another degree hope this helps =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)