Ways of telling a girl........ (1 Viewer)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
S1M0 said:
Hmmm....true.

But they never turn out "positive" do they?
A few hundred million married couples tend to disagree with you

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
I like subway without cheese. And macademia cookies. Your hair smells orsum, could i ask what shampoo you use?

You'll be reeling them in, in no time. Everyone underestimates non sequitars, as long as you avoid the creep angle i.e. latvia :)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
none of this shit works, you cant tell girls you like them cause then that ruins the game and they loose interest... invite her to a party, talk to her for a few hours over some drinks then make a move

HSC
Or you could make lots of money and.. yeah. Thats all you really have to do. Chicks dig rich guys. Make her holla for a dolla.

nwatts

HSC
Serius said:
none of this shit works, you cant tell girls you like them cause then that ruins the game and they loose interest... invite her to a party, talk to her for a few hours over some drinks then make a move
you're such a pro

Davriel

HSC
N/A
First of all...the best ways of telling a girl you like her can be found by clicking here. From my own personal experience I seem to have developed strong commitment issues, so I generally drop very, very subtle hints and let the girls eventually figure it out for themselves (or I manipulate events so someone does something or says something making it obvious).

sja

dingleberry
HSC
Never tell a girl you like her. Always keep her guessing and always be mysterious. Do one thing to make her believe, and then stop it and take it away from her (call her for a while, and then stop). I could tell you so much more in a forum without girls.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
sja said:
Never tell a girl you like her. Always keep her guessing and always be mysterious. Do one thing to make her believe, and then stop it and take it away from her (call her for a while, and then stop). I could tell you so much more in a forum without girls.
So kind of like in primary school when you are just really mean to the one you like?

Cool story hansel.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
timlay said:
don't get too clingy. girls don't like it. :)
orly? Brilliant advice, big company heads should recruit you for your excellent thinking. They don't know what they're missing out.

And it should be vice versa.

CramMaster

HSC
The best way is to kiss her. If you dont, and you remain platonic...WELCOME TO THE FRIEND ZONE MY FRIEND where there's no turning back. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)