Ways of telling a girl........ (1 Viewer)

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Post'em up guys!

Whats the best way of telling a girl you like her or vice versa??
And whats your personal experience?

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Go study.

Girls get you nowhere mate.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Create a shrine for her and post lots of letters and flowers to her house, that'll win her over every time. Also make sure to be wherever she is at any given time.

Seriously.

Edit: If she takes out an AVO, that's just her playing hard to get.

cl3nta

HSC
S1M0 said:
Go study.

Girls get you nowhere mate.
agree and disagree. it's the obsession that gets you nowhere. There's nothing wrong with a positive relationship :idea:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
cl3nta said:
agree and disagree. it's the obsession that gets you nowhere. There's nothing wrong with a positive relationship :idea:
Hmmm....true.

But they never turn out "positive" do they?

Darvids0n

Why thirty-five?
HSC
Well, clearly you need to spend more time with them. It's universally acknowledged as a good thing. You learn more about them and they get to learn more about you. You act friendly, they see that, they respond in kind (hopefully), and then you both become more comfortable around each other. Eventually you can tell them and they won't take it as a complete shock.

Or something to the effect of the above paragraph.

Dave2007

HSC
Well, before you can tell her you like her, you've got to really know her.

You need to make sure you're aware of her daily movements. What time does she shower? How does she get to school? WHAT DOES SHE DO ON WEDNESDAY AFTERNOONS!?!?

Memorise these patterns once determined, so that at any time you can just pop out and :wave: ...without getting :hammer:

Now once you know this, you need a lock of her hair, or a pair of old panties (consider rummaging around in her bins). With these in hand, make sure you get a good sense of her scent.

Now you've got to make sure she knows you exist. Start talking to her whenever she looks down - If she's depressed about putting on a few kilos, you should be hovering just outside the bathroom window ready to swoop in and offer words of comfort. Gradually, you will need to slay the members of her family to create something of a "Shrine" of severed heads, spelling out I >3 you, so that she cannot be mistaken. She may be so overwhelmed with love that she tries to get away; DONT LET HER!!! Make sure you create a nice "lovenest" complete with s&m handcuffs so she's all yours!

Or maybe just say "Hey wanna go out next weekend?"

umop 3pisdn

Banned
HSC
Dave2007 said:
Well, before you can tell her you like her, you've got to really know her.

You need to make sure you're aware of her daily movements. What time does she shower? How does she get to school? WHAT DOES SHE DO ON WEDNESDAY AFTERNOONS!?!?

Memorise these patterns once determined, so that at any time you can just pop out and :wave: ...without getting :hammer:

Now once you know this, you need a lock of her hair, or a pair of old panties (consider rummaging around in her bins). With these in hand, make sure you get a good sense of her scent.

Now you've got to make sure she knows you exist. Start talking to her whenever she looks down - If she's depressed about putting on a few kilos, you should be hovering just outside the bathroom window ready to swoop in and offer words of comfort. Gradually, you will need to slay the members of her family to create something of a "Shrine" of severed heads, spelling out I >3 you, so that she cannot be mistaken. She may be so overwhelmed with love that she tries to get away; DONT LET HER!!! Make sure you create a nice "lovenest" complete with s&m handcuffs so she's all yours!

After looking very closely at this plan, I have observed that it contains a fundamental flaw that would prevent it from winning a girl's affection.

Clearly the heads should spell "I <3 you", not "I >3 you".

nwatts

HSC
S1M0 said:
Hmmm....true.

But they never turn out "positive" do they?
no never. which is why i've always found homosexual relationships to be far better for my well being.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Buy them a new tea cosy in the latest hip colours.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Personal experience points to the fact I'm shit at these things, so I'm going to sing the next time (but I'm horribly shit at singing so should be fun)

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
hire a skywriter.

or

hire a tank of helium, buy 1000 balloons and write 'i like you' on each one, then inflate every balloon and leave them floating in her room.

or

you could ask her to marry you and move to ibiza. you can travel there on the vengabus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)